28th November 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for

Hello Sir/ Madam,

I have not completed my graduation. Now i m working as a german language professional with a MNC. So can my job profile help me in doing a MBA course without a degree ??? If yes what all subjects can i choose. and if no does you provide with Graduation courses with i can finish in a year ?

Thank you for reply.

Kind Regards,

Hema

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do a MBA without graduation degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  3. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  4. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  5. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  6. How may I pursue my executive MBA course from XLRI while continuing with my job at Kolkata? I have completed my BE with 62% marks. I am working at a German MNC for last 2 years and 2 months
  7. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  8. How to do MBA through distance after working in MNC? What courses should I prefer to have a career option in MNC?
  9. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  10. Priyanka, working in MNC in Hr & GA department
  11. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  12. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
  13. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  14. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  15. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  16. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English? -- [New]
  17. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  18. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
4th February 2019, 05:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for

For MBA, you need to be a graduate and there is no university which provide graduation degree in 1 year. Your job has nothing to do with your education degrees.
24th February 2019, 01:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for

Private sector has great job oppurtunities for 12th pass students. However, they also follow some rules and regulation.
As per the education council, you should complete atleast 3 years of degree course before applying for MBA or any postgraduate degree. You can enroll in any 3 or 4 years program like B.A, B.com, BCA etc.

You can visit the google and search for the details about the best colleges for pursuing your graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?