28th November 2011, 10:45 AM
rach_labh2812

Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?

hi,

Is there any one who can help me out about masters in germany. I am mechanical engineer. I am interested in productin or manufacturing in germany. Do i need to write IELTS? My marks in BE is 73.25%. I also want to know the universities in germany which would be good for me.

rach.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  3. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  7. How to study masters education in germany?
  8. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  9. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  10. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  11. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  12. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  14. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  15. Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree? -- [New]
  16. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  18. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2012, 11:50 PM
rohitkumar0071

Default Re: Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?

yes
u need to write IELTS exam for sure because it is mandatory for every course in german universities . before applying universities please check requirements of universities , because in germnay each and every university have its own requirements
in common in every university is ILETS OR TOEFL
6th February 2012, 11:51 PM
rohitkumar0071

Default Re: Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?

yes
u need to write IELTS exam for sure because it is mandatory for every course in german universities . before applying universities please check requirements of universities , because in germnay each and every university have its own requirements
in common in every university have mandatory foreign language examination that is ILETS OR TOEFL
24th April 2012, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach_labh2812 View Post
hi,

Is there any one who can help me out about masters in germany. I am mechanical engineer. I am interested in productin or manufacturing in germany. Do i need to write IELTS? My marks in BE is 73.25%. I also want to know the universities in germany which would be good for me.

rach.
yes it is required for u to write ielts,and also to have certificate that u had learnt german language basics,it is better to have a score of 7 out of 9 in IELTS
16th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

do i need to write ielts or toefl for doing masters in civil engineering?
6th October 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to write GRE for MS in germany?
2nd December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

right now i am studying 3rd year BE. i am intrested to study MS in germany..what is the better way to proceed?
what are the exams that have to write?
31st March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether learning german language is necessary for pursuing studies in germany?
31st March 2013, 10:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
To do MS in Germany, you have to apply GRE exam.

GRE exam stands for graduation record exam which is conducted for study abroad.

you must be passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university

There is no age limit.

GRE score card is valid for 5 years.

You have to also apply TOEFL exam.

BEST UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY;-

------Esslingen University Of Applied Sciences

-------- Humboldt University Of Berlin

------ Technical University

------- University Of Stuttgart

------- University Of Bonn

Good luck.....................
28th April 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hi.i have cmpltd b tech recently i want togo for germany fpr ms in mechanical can anybody tell me the procedure for going to germany wat r the tests i have to take,and the financial requirements for that plzzzz
28th July 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

is GRE is required to study in germany?
7th August 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

which are the universities best for ms in mechanical enginnering in germany?
plz... tell me i am confussed....
21st October 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can you tel whether universities will allow candidates who have percentage less than 60, to take up masters in engg with having gud score in entrance exam ???
pls help if you have any idea regarding this .. thx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?