28th November 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What are the toipcs covered?

I have applied for the post in ISRO and the post is for Assistant. I want to Know what are the syllabus have to be covered to prepare for the written test which is going to be conducted in Ferburaru 2012.

10th December 2011, 06:57 PM

Default Re: What is the syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What are the toipcs covered?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1445604]I have applied for the post in ISRO and the post is for Assistant and junior assistant officer. I want to Know what are the syllabus have to be covered to prepare for the written test which is going to be conducted in Ferburaru 2012.
and i also want to know student that from art field can apply for this job?
12th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What are the toipcs covered?

I wad applied to ISRO Jr.Assistants post.please tell me the syllabus what we cover for the written test
22nd December 2011, 07:05 PM
mayurapriya.k

I was applied to ISRO Jr.Assistants post. Please tell me the syllabus.What are the syllabus covered.
22nd December 2011, 07:08 PM
mayurapriya.k

I was applied to ISRO Jr.Assistants post please tell the syllabus
5th January 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam i have applied for the post of assistent in isro, so please send me the details of syllbus & if possible previous papers. My email id
[email protected]
19th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hhhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayurapriya.k View Post
I was applied to ISRO Jr.Assistants post please tell the syllabus
1st March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Res sir/madam i have applied for the post of the Jr. Assistant. Please tell me about the syllabus for the written test.
2nd April 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the detailed syllabus for the post of scientific assistant mechanical in ISRO . My email is [email protected]
11th August 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post in ISRO and the post is for Assistant. I want to Know what are the syllabus have to be covered to prepare for the written test.
10th June 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for ISRO post of pharmacist..and I have eligibility to write the written test..and what are the syllabus .tell about these syllabus..my email I'd,yaminibhandari20 @gamail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?