28th November 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?

In the field of microbiology income per month is how much? In rupees?

18th January 2012, 11:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?

You have not mentioned the educational qualification or professional qualification of the microbiology candidate. Whether the candidate is a graduate, post graduate or Ph.D in Microbiology determines the job profile and the company in which a microbiologist gets the job. Salary depends upon certain factors like your job profile and company profile. Salaries with private concerns are generally higher but don't be mistaken to think that government job doesnt offer good packages. You can sit for competitive exams for government jobs or appear for interviews at private concerns for jobs. You can expect to earn a minimum salary of Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000 a month as a fresher microbiologist. Please remember that the figure of salary can go up if you apply in bigger concern. Salary is subject to many other qualities and experiences a employer looks for in an employee.
5th March 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hey.... m in the final yr of m.sc microbiology... i want a job in food industry. so did i need to go for some extra certified course for this?? if yes plz tell what type of courses availabl & frm where i gt them??
14th May 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Hey...I want to study B.SC medical microbiology.please tell about scope and top colleges in india for this course. in addition to
this please tell about the salary after completing Phd in medical microbiology.
25th August 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

how much microbiology monthly salary
1st April 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

if a person has done his b.sc n m.sc in microbiology may i know the average salary per month ???
16th April 2013, 11:08 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

this is to inform that if you are a fresher then you will be taken as a trainee and the pay scale for that is much less . its starts from 10000 to 15000 but as you gain experience in particular field then you would be able to get good grades more than 20000 to 30000 in reputed companies such as ranbaxy's religare , dr. lal path , metropolisis etc. but in food industry the good one are verka , uttam also in beer factory and wine industry like in hammira...... etc
19th April 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how much is the monthly income for microbiologist?
11th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing B.sc. in microbiology, I want to know the names of major companies or hospitals who employ microbiology graduates.
3rd June 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

May i know which courses are available after bsc in microbiology & which has more scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?