28th November 2011, 05:31 PM
jitinpurwal

How to take admission in M.Tech as part time after clearing MSc IT with 8 months of experience?

Hello i want to take admission on M.tech(Part time). I have cleared MSC(IT). I also have 8+ months experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  2. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  3. How to do M.Tech EC part time after completing B.Tech with 1.5 years of experience in teaching
  4. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  6. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  7. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  8. Admission to M.Tech part time at HBTI, Kanpur after AMIE and less than 2 years of Industrial experience?
  9. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  10. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  12. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  13. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  15. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  16. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course? -- [New]
  17. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  18. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
30th November 2017, 09:04 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech as part time after clearing MSc IT with 8 months of experience?

There are certain colleges which offer Master of Technology in part time mode in India. But most of candidates pursuing this part time M.Tech are not aware that this course is not valid as per All India council for Technical Education.

You should apply for GATE, PGCET, TANCET etc to get admission in regular M.Tech in good engineering colleges. Technical courses must be done from AICTE recognized colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?