28th November 2011, 06:06 PM
entranceexam

Solved question papers of Agra University? What is the exact paper pattern?

sir
plz send me syllabus for 2011-2012 B. Ed. exam and some solved papers of previous years of agra university.

I want to know the exact pattern of papers and distribution of questions and marks in b ed exam of Agra university

1st April 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Agra University? What is the exact paper pattern?

plz sir just send me the 5years question papers of agra university of b.ed . address- at- siduli colliery; p.o- siduli; dist- burdwan(w.b), 713322; email- [email protected], mobile- 9002952029
23rd January 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Agra University? What is the exact paper pattern?

how do i get previous ten years question paper for the subject income tax of B.Com. 2nd year Agra university online?
22nd April 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am doing M.A previous frm Dr.bhim rao ambedkar university i.have done graduation from delhi university.This the first time i am giving exam from here,i need to know the pattern of question paper if i could get last year unsolved question paper.My email id is [email protected]
8th May 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

ho can i get previous ten years question paper for the subject math 3rd of bsc 1st year Agra university online?
25th November 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz send me syllabus for 2011-2012 B. Ed. exam
and some solved papers of previous years of
agra university.
I want to know the exact pattern of papers and
distribution of questions and marks in b ed exam
of Agra university
8th March 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to 5 years previous exam paper of MSC chemistry prev of Agra university,plz
send me my whatsup no - 8192986768
email-deep47986@ gmail.com
20th February 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to 3 years previous exam paper of bsc 1st year zoology botany chemistry prev of agra university sand me my whatsapp number 8859400839
email. [email protected]
25th September 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Please show last year b.ed first year contemporary India n education ka paper
25th January 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to 5 years previous paper of M.com group c APPLIED BUSINESS ECONOMICS
income tax,foreign trade poilcy,investment management,financial analysis and control
[email protected]
11th August 2020, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Msc chemistry entrance exam pattern, last year solved question paper dbrau??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?