29th November 2011, 08:24 PM
rixon

Jobs for IT officer in Banking Sector? What kind of study material is to be referred?

Hai
I want to know about the jobs of IT officer in the banking sector.And the materials for preparing it especially related to computer

3rd December 2011, 07:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for IT officer in Banking Sector? What kind of study material is to be referred?

Candidates who have completed the B.Tech/B.E in IT/CS are usually preferred for the job. Experience in the job profile is also preferred. The candidate should possess sound technical knowledge in banking software to get in to the job. They can collect previous year’s questions from internet. Referring relevant text books will also help in preparation.
9th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs for IT officer in Banking Sector? What kind of study material is to be referred?

from where we can collect previous years papers of it officer
5th January 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

post the IT officer bank recruitment study material to [email protected], if you know.
8th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I need study material of IT officer....if u have plz send on [email protected]
20th December 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

please tell me performa jobs for IT officer inbanking sector
6th July 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

which book is best for IT officer in bank jobs? pls tel me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?