29th November 2011, 08:12 PM
saroj kumar2

What is the basic salary of accounts and general for Assistant Grade II in FCI?

sir,i want to know that what is basic salary of accounts and general for assistant grade III in FCI. Please reply as soon as possible.

29th December 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic salary of accounts and general for Assistant Grade II in FCI?

what is the grade pay of food supply officer in food corporation of india?
5th January 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic salary of accounts and general for Assistant Grade II in FCI?

what is the basic salary of assistant grade in FCI
29th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale: Consolidated salary of Rs. 9300-22940 per month.
15th February 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon ,

my name is manasa. i would like to know what is the pass mark for the written exam for fci grade iii recently held on feb 5th. and also i am eager ro know when will be the results announced
9th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the grade pay of assistant 3rd in fci , pay scale is 9300-22400 , but i want to know about garde pay ?
13th March 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

In hand how much i can get in grade 3 fci ?
24th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the grade pay of Accounts 3rd in fci, pay scale is 9300-22400 . but i want to know about grade pay?
16th December 2012, 06:17 PM
sharadjakseru

Cool Re: What is the basic salary of accounts and general for Assistant Grade II in FCI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In hand how much i can get in grade 3 fci ?
m working in fci n u will b getting: in hand around 17000 ..there is no grade pay as the salary is under IDA pattern. for promation minimum of every 3 year n after.
11th June 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

how is the accountant job profile & what about salary in hand, is that viable to leave bank po & join fci accountant, plz reply fast,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?