30th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Full details about power plant engineering course? What is the application date and the course duration?

sir, i am navas. I copmleted my diploma in electrical engg.(2009)& i am final year student in electrical and electronics engg. Sir i want full details about any power plant engg course after my BE. I want the apllicatin date, exam date,course duration& fee about power plant engg course Pls sir....

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  2. When are the results of post graduate diploma in power plant engineering?
  3. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  4. Post diploma in thermal power plant engineering Examination Date and course starting date?
  5. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  6. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  7. Can I apply for winter training in Koradi Power Plant being an Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student? Application details, fee expenses and lodging facilities? -- [New]
  8. How to do BOE after passing mechanical engineering
  9. Hi I am Sagar
  10. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  11. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  12. Pune University Electrical Engineering 3rd Sem-Power Plant Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  14. Details regarding Tamil Pandit course? What is the fee, course duration and last date of application
  15. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  16. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  17. NPTI admission procedure & minimum merit cutoff -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to work in Power Plant? I am a Mechanical engineering student
29th April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details about power plant engineering course? What is the application date and the course duration?

when the traning for polytechnic students held?
29th September 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details about power plant engineering course? What is the application date and the course duration?

Hi Navas, I dono much about power plant course..... But if you are interested i can give you suggestions and ideas related to oil and gas sectors course which are with 100 % job assured.

it will be like 9 months duration of period and you will be placed immediately after you finishing your course.

If you are interested mail me your updated resume at [email protected]

All the best.
29th September 2012, 05:46 PM
vijaykrish16

Hi Navas, i am not familiar much about Power plant courses. But if you are interested i can give you a brief about courses in oil and Gas sectors.

Those courses are a duration of 9 months and with job assurance.

So once you are done with course you will be immediately put it into Jobs.

If you are interested you can mail me your resume at [email protected]

All the best.
13th January 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

when we can join ? Where i can join plz can u send me details .plz send me full details .My mail id . [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?