1st December 2011, 09:00 AM
sudhanshusundaram

Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?

I am pursuing my b.sc in hotel management from ranjita ihm Bhubaneswar. After completion of the course i want to do a job other than hotel industry. Which sector is suitable for me and in which sector i secure my future?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  8. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  9. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  10. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  11. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students?
  12. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  13. What is the fee for HM course?
  14. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  16. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  17. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  18. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
9th January 2018, 08:43 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?

Actually Hotel and Restaurant industry is the best for job opportunities. But you are not interested in. No problem there many other good options. They are:
1. Airline catering management
2. Hospital catering administration
3. Self Employment
25th August 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?

Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?