1st December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to attempt for COMEDK and CET exam?

Well i am basically belonging to GM category i wnt to join Engineering course but i wnt to know how much is beneficial if i take up both the exams of CET as well as COMED k or is it ok if i can take up CET & join in for a private engineering college if i do not get the seat for chemical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG medical entrance test in Haryana? I have done MBBS from Karnataka
  2. COMEDK exam for candidate born in Canada?
  3. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  4. Is there any limit to number of attempts in Karnataka CET and COMEDK exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  8. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  9. Colleges in Karnataka that take candidate on the basis of CET and COMEDK?
  10. What is the seat Matrix under COMEDK and CET/PGET collegewise?
  11. Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?
  12. How much marks should I score in COMEDK entrance? I belong to SC category
  13. My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?
  14. Is appearing in single module for cs executive beneficial as it is my third year of BAF? -- [New]
  15. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?
  17. Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?
  18. Fee structure for COMEDK UG CET 2011-12? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2017, 09:13 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to attempt for COMEDK and CET exam?

The acronym COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental Colleges of Karnataka. Admission in MBBS and BDS course is now done on basis of NEET score. You can take admission on basis of COMEDK score in state government engineering colleges.

There is no problem in appearing for both COMEDK and CET exam for admission in engineering course. Students who have passed 10+2 with PCM subjects with minimum of 50% marks can apply for both exams. Depending upon you rank, you can get admission in government or private engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?