1st December 2011, 12:03 PM

Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?

sir i am polytechnic diploma holder in computer science & engg(81%) after 10+2 with pcm. Is there any oppertunity for me in indian army.

18th January 2012, 01:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?

The minimum eligibility to work in Indian army is class 12 pass with PCM. You can appear for National Defence Academy and Technical Entry Scheme. NDA is conducted twice every year by UPSC, +2 passed candidates from any stream and in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years can appear for Indian Army wing of NDA. Refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in
In your case as a graduate diploma holder you have to appear for Combined Defense Service exams conducted by UPSC.The forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012. For Indian Army minimum age limit is 19 and maximum is 24.
Forms will be available at all the head post office throughout India.
You can also fill the forms online through, upsconline.nic.in
30th August 2013, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?

i have passed diploma with 60% and am doing be, can i get job in india military....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?