1st December 2011, 12:42 PM
Anand_14

What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?

hi,
i am currently doing BCA from tilak Maharashtra university pune...
i am willing to do MCA after this...
so plz guide me..wht are the steps that are to be taken care of will taking admission for MCA in pune..
thanking you anand....
mail iD
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  3. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  4. Procedure for admission in mit pune for MCA?
  5. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  6. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  8. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  10. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  12. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  13. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune?
  14. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  15. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  17. How to get admission for MCA in Pune University
  18. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
22nd May 2012, 08:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand_14 View Post
hi,
i am currently doing BCA from tilak Maharashtra university pune...
i am willing to do MCA after this...
so plz guide me..wht are the steps that are to be taken care of will taking admission for MCA in pune..
thanking you anand....
mail iD
[email protected]
The first and the foremost thing you have to do is score good marks to get admission to pursue your Masters. Secondly, choose a good and reputed college/university where they have good infrastructure and campus facilities.
Study well with lot of determination and concentration. Do not mere think about giving exams and scoring good marks is the ultimate thing. The interest in the subject is an important aspect you should remember. It will also play a vital role in establishing your future ahead.

These are the only things you have to keep track on for a successful future ahead.
4th September 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i m completing my post gration from bamu university in aurngabad in subject computer science that is MCM
(master in computer management) the degree name is converted to MMs(master in management science)
can i take addmisstion in third year in MCA ?
7th March 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I've completed B.Sc in Mathematics in 2007. now i want to study further in computers.for which course should i try and what is the scope. and what is the scope for MCM i.e (Master in Computer Science)?
29th April 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the verification dates for mca admission after entrance exam
29th April 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

verification form date
17th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in MCA in IIT ???
27th January 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hi am ashok stuying for bca in dsm college of it
I want to admission in mca for singhgad institute in pune camp
email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?