2nd November 2010, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?

Friends are there no other schools in the USA that don't require any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL e.t.c from an international student which English is their general language,i'm asking because in my country,its very expensive to do these exams and i don't have the money but i really want to study in USA.please i need your need.

Related Questions:
21st May 2011, 07:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?

There will be institutes which may take without a test. But the same will not be recommendable. There training provided will not be of quality. It will be better that you check for the reputed institutes and follow the requirements. The entrance exams are not too difficult. You can get a good score if you prepare well for atleast 3 months.
22nd July 2011, 10:43 AM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?

friend don't live in dreams .you will have to attempt these exams and qualify .it is mandatory.you cann't do anything for that.without appearing in these exam you will not be able to gain even a single scholarship.prepare yourself
best of luck.
13th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

college and university of usa which give admission to mba without any entrance exam name them
20th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum scores in SAT for one to get a college admission in USA
6th July 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for any ms course by writing ielts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?