1st December 2011, 11:25 PM
aashrith1

Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University

I have done a dual degree course in mech from andhra university,it gives btech and mtech degree in 5yrs....now am i eligible for placement in us with this dual degree or do i have .....

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  2. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  3. Am I eligible for various PSU jobs after pursuing M.Tech(Dual) degree course in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  5. Is Integrate dual degree in engineering of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has approval of AICTE?
  6. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  7. Should I join any college with Dual Degree programme after passing AIEEE with 36000?
  8. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  9. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  10. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  11. How to take admission in Dual Degree? What is the value of Amity?
  12. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
  13. Information regarding Placement record of KIIT for the candidates after completion of B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree Program?
  14. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of good colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering integrated dual degree course?
  16. Scope and placement of dual degree M.Tech in Aerospace from IIT?
  17. Do I need to learn any other courses for better jobs after doing Dual Degree Mechanical
  18. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
31st July 2012, 10:54 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University

Dear Friend,

You are eligible to work in US after obtaining your Masters degree.

You can apply for various jobs in the U. S. and some of them may require you to take entrance exams also. Once you clear them you will have to go through multiple selection rounds and may get selected.

All the best!
31st July 2012, 11:04 PM
Srikar achill

Default Re: Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University

Sir,You are eligible to work in US after obtaining your Masters degree.
You can apply for various jobs in the U. S. and some of them may require you to take entrance exams also. Once you clear them you will have to go through multiple selection roundsand may get selected.
29th January 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is dual degree of suresh gyan vihar university approved?
5th September 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks of sc for btech programes in nit. Can a sc candidate getting 70% marks with pcm get admission in any iit or nit. Which which institutr will be better will be better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?