2nd December 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?

hello sir, im pursuing final btech mechanical engg.can i have chance to do diploma on boilers?if so what is the time period what should be my percentage?and what type of jobs can i get in coming days?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  2. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  4. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering in India? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission for BE in Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  11. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  14. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  15. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?
  17. What are the job opportunities after diploma?
  18. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
1st October 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?

i want to b.tech final year project on advance boiler in power plant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?