2nd December 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between diploma and mining diploma? How to join diploma after completing IIT Fitter?

Is there Anu difference between Diplomo And mining Diplomo. i completed IIT Fitter want to join Diplomo thats way i am aking.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  2. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil? -- [New]
  4. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  6. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  7. How to join Evening Diploma after completing 12th and ITI fitter?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  10. How can I join diploma in lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter?
  11. Which diploma colleges can I join after doing ITI in fitter with 79%?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma?
  14. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  15. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  16. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  17. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  18. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
31st July 2012, 11:44 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Is there any difference between diploma and mining diploma? How to join diploma after completing IIT Fitter?

~~~Diploma after ITI~~~

There is no difference between diploma. Actualy diploma is caried in different streams as that of enggineering.

>>Diploma paterns and coarse.
1 The duration of overall coarse is 3 or 4 year.
2 ITI holder gets admission for direct second year.
3 ITI holder have to clear one subject of first year which is not comon to all branch and is specialy for the branch you have chosen.
4 Last year of diploma consist of main subjects related to the stream folowed by project.
10th August 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference between diploma and mining diploma? How to join diploma after completing IIT Fitter?

I cmpltd iti fitter can I join diploma in mechanical branch, please suggest me entrances I donno about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?