2nd November 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication

Respected sir,
I, Arjun Shaw, son of Sheo Sankar Shaw is a 3rd yr b tech student of electronics and telecommunication department of Bengal Engineering And Science University,Shibpur. i want a 2 months summer internship in core companies and particularly in my field. I shall dim it a favor if you kindly respond to my request. Thanking you,
yours faithfully
Arjun Shaw
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India
  3. Where can I get 2 months summer internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication course? -- [New]
  4. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  6. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  7. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  9. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  11. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the possibilities of doing summer internship in top core companies of telecommunication? When is the last date of submission of resume?
  13. Summer internship in Pune being a 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication engineering student?
  14. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  16. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  17. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  18. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
3rd November 2010, 02:56 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication

for the summer internship there are many companeis which offer summer internship like BHEL,Hyderabad , DCE,Delhi , TATA Electronics etc. u can go for anyone of ur interest.
7th November 2010, 03:45 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication

hi,,
you can do your summer internshipa at various comapanies like
CETPA InfoTech(noida) ,
DRDO
BHEL

good luck
20th November 2010, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication

I am Kratika, doing M.Tech in VLSI design in Banasthali University, Rajasthan. For the 2nd year internship and project I need which companies are providing this facilities for this streem..
Please send the informations regarding this...
My id is -> [email protected]
With regards,
Kratika
9th December 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am abhinav,doing btech my branch is ece. could u please mail me the details of internship for 2011 summer and the core companies and wat we should in internship period,and d name of companies wich offer internship..My email id is [email protected]
20th December 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

iam a 7th sem B.E student searching for a 6 month internship for telecom networking protocol.kindly suggest me the companies that offer the internship?
30th December 2010, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
I am a student of Panjab univ, doing my b.e 3rd year. I need to knw about the companies which would be the best for 6 weaks training . can u pls guide my way.
thanking you
30th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i study in B.E.with ECE in 3rd year in GTU in India what do do me in this time.
and i also interested in networking & communication field.that's why what do me do ???????/pls advice me and guide me and give me some information about ECE future
6th January 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

bhosdike i sab cllge me koi scope nahi hai...gand hila le jayega it company me hi...
15th January 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Lovely Professional univ, doing my b.e 3rd year frm ECE. I need to knw whether BAHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED gives any 6 months training . can u pls help.
thanking you
19th January 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech IT branch 3rd year. I need summer training for 2 months after completing 3rd year. can u please help me?? please send me the information regarding this.
my id is :- [email protected]
thank you
20th January 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech student (ece)branch 3 rd year .I want to do summer internship of 6-8 weeks in core companies like ntpc bel bhel or electronics related company kindly send me the details hw can i apply and where i can get the internship oppurtunity .waiting for ur reply my id is [email protected]
22nd January 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hi
i'm doing III b-tech (ece) nw...i want to do summer internship in core comp...so il u send me the details abt the companies
23rd January 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am Chandan,doing BTech in Electronics and Communication from NIT. Could u please mail me the details of core companies in Electronics which offer summer internships(2011).My email id is [email protected]
25th January 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Res/Sir,
I have completed IInd year B'Tech branch MME in VNIT Nagpur. Now I am interested and looking for Summer Internship in Core Company. Will you please inform me where I get summer internship!

Name : Apoorva R. Patil
B'Tech in MME Nagpur, mobile No. 07276749873 email : [email protected]
25th January 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am surabhi,doing BTech in Electronics and Communication from uptu. Could u please mail me the details of core companies in Electronics which offer summer internships(2011).My email id is [email protected]
25th January 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I am surabhi,doing BTech in Electronics and Communication from uptu. Could u please mail me the details of core companies in Electronics which offer summer internships(2011).My email id is [email protected]
29th January 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Iam lalitha,doing B.TECH in biotechnology.Iwant to do my industrial training program in DRDO.Now i am studying 3rd year 2nd sem.give me details about summer training fellow ship program details.mi mail id is [email protected]
30th January 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Im vinay doing 6th sem BE in elctronics and communication,i want go for internship after my 6th sem so kindly help out me to get internship in any core companies by providing details to the below mentioned id.
EMAIL ID : [email protected]
PH : 91 9743492946
31st January 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am Ashok doing 3rd btech in ECE. I want to do an internship program near hyd. So if u have the information regarding please send it to my mail. My I'd is [email protected]
2nd February 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Im Siddharth Gupta doing 6th sem BE in elctronics and communication,i want go for internship after my 6th sem so kindly help out me to get internship in any core companies by providing details to the below mentioned id.
PH : 91 9999475453
2nd February 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Im Siddharth Gupta doing 6th sem BE in elctronics and communication,i want go for internship after my 6th sem so kindly help out me to get internship in any core companies by providing details to the below mentioned id.
PH : 9999475453
2nd February 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am DEEPAK SINGHAL 3rd year ece from jecrc jaipur.i want to do internship program in this summer june 2011 for 30 days.please inform me about companies in jaipur and delhi or other places in rajasthan related electronics.please send it on my email id that is ''[email protected]''.
4th February 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am Jaibhagwan 3rd year ece from rewari( haryana).i want to do internship program in this summer june 2011 for 45 days.please inform me about companies in gurgaon and delhi related electronics.please send it on my email id that is [email protected]
5th February 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir/m,

am a student of kurukshetra university persuing b.tech 3rd year in discipline electronics & communication. i need a summer training for 2 month(60 days), any budy please help to suggested me to take the training for secure feature.........m shall be very thanks allot for this person.... reply my id is<[email protected]>
5th February 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my b.tech with ece branch and want to know about summer internship program from bsnl. please inform me about the whole procedure and reply on my email id "[email protected]".
8th February 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Im Gajanana doing 6th sem BE in elctronics and communication,i want go for internship after my 6th sem so kindly help out me to get internship in any core companies by providing details to the below mentioned id.
PH : 91 9480193625
8th February 2011, 01:11 AM
Gajananakorse

Im Gajanana doing 6th sem BE in elctronics and communication,i want go for internship after my 6th sem so kindly help out me to get internship in any core companies by providing details to the below mentioned id.
PH : 9480193625
9th February 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am saumya,doing btech my branch is electronic and telecommunication could u please mail me the details of internship for 2011 summer and the core companies and wat we should in internship period,and d name of companies wich offer internship..My email id is [email protected]
9th February 2011, 11:30 PM
saumya jha

Hi,
I m siddhartha swaroop student of electronics and instrumentation could you please mail me the details of core electronics and instrumentation which offer 2 month internship program.Please mail me the details on my ID [email protected]
13th February 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i am Digvijaya swain continuing my engg in VSSUT,Burla.I want to do internship course in my my summer vaction.so will u plz guide me to do my intership,
my email id is [email protected]
thank you...
26th March 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Nancy narula pursuing Btech (ece) in ACET, ASR. pls inform me about internship program in networking sector for six month industrial training.
[email protected]
31st March 2011, 12:27 PM
ashishjain113

I am Ashish Jain continuing my engg in MANIT, BHOPAL.I want to do internship course in my summer vaction.so will u plz guide me to do my intership,
my email id is [email protected]
thank you..
6th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I, sk.mastan vali, is a 3rd yr b tech student of electrical andelectronics department of lakireddy ballireddy college of Engineering of kakinada University,mylavaram. i want a month summer internship in core companies and particularly in my field. I shall dim it a favor if you kindly respond to my request. Thanking you,
yours faithfully

sk.mastan vali
16th April 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wt is your year of [email protected]
29th April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
This is Anusha from bhubaneswar ..I am studying b.tech in electicals and electronics engineering completed my 4th semester...So i want to do summer training for 1 month in core companies regarding our field...So i kindly request you to send me the details of the industries which providing industrial training...Please inform me as soon as possible...My email [email protected]
1st May 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

iam partha pursuing BE(ece) in pcet coimbatore.i have completed my 4th semester and iam trying for summer internship .i would be really glad if somebody suggest me core companies which are offering internship to students.
email [email protected]
19th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am abhinav,doing btech my branch is ece. could u please mail me the details of internship for 2011 summer and the core companies and wat we should in internship period,and d name of companies wich offer internship..My email id is [email protected]
20th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi.... I am Lakshmi doing my third year MS. Software Engg in VIT University, Vellore... Someone plz suggest me some standard IT or Software companies to do internship.... For 6 months... fill time...
23rd July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...i am pursuing my btech from ece department. i have completed my 4sem and 1 project in IETE hyderabad.i want to do industrial internship in drdo or L&T in my next summer vacation.So i kindly request you to send me the details as soon as posible...my id z "[email protected]"
3rd September 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

how many members can do internship??send to my id [email protected] sir
4th September 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: 6 months internship in telecommunication companies in india for 8 sem b.tech student of electronics and communication

hi sir..... i am pursuing my btech from ECE department.i am final year student . now i am pursuing 7 sem of my btech. i want go to industrial internship in telecommunication field in my next 8 sem.so i kindly request you to send me the detail as soon as possible.....my id [email protected]
16th October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am nikhil doing b-tech in ECE. please tell company and procedure for 6 week summer training
20th February 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam
i'm pursuing my btech in the electronics stream..i m from mumbai..currently m in 3rd year of ma engg..can u pls help me which al electronics company could provide me summer internships for 2 months and dat to provide me knowledge of technical department..please guide me through this..my name is nisarg shah..my email id is [email protected]
20th February 2012, 08:55 PM
rvidyasagar

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) offers an excellent opportunity to undertake vacation training for students of B.E./B.Tech/BCA/ MBA/ICWA/ICSI/ICAI streams.

The training period ranges from six weeks to six months. For six months training, only students of B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics Communications, Computers and IT can apply.

After a discount of 50%, the training charges are Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- plus applicable service tax. For ICSI/ICWAI/ICAI trainees, the training may go for about 15 months. Since they would be working in MTNL assigned projects adding value to the company, there would be no charges.

The training will be imparted by the Institute of Telecom Technology & Management, MTNL, Telephone Exchange Building, Shadipur, New Delhi-110008.

Full details and application proforma are available in MTNL website. I am attaching a copy herewith.

Please avail the opportunity, because MTNL is a premier organization.

The Staff Training Institute (Tech), All India Radio & Doordarshan, Kingsway, Delhi 110 009 and its branches at Bhubaneshwar and Shillong also conduct vacation training to engg students.

Further, you can contact the engg head of local AIR or DD stations for getting the training. They charge nominal fee, but give very good training.

Similarly, you may approach all BSNL installations also for training.
27th February 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am pursuing b.tech 3rd year in electronics and telecommunication army institute of technology. right now i wish to do summer training in some good company. could u please mail me the details and procedure of the companies which provide internships/ trainings. i can be contacted at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?