3rd December 2011, 12:23 AM
rishi@999

Where can I collect the forms for recruitment in Indian Army as JCO?

How to join Indian army as a JCO?

I am 21yrs old living in Himachal 10+2 pass?

Where do I have to go to collect forms for recruitment and deposit the same in Himachal Pradesh?

15th February 2012, 01:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I collect the forms for recruitment in Indian Army as JCO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi@999 View Post
How to join Indian army as a JCO?

I am 21yrs old living in Himachal 10+2 pass?

Where do I have to go to collect forms for recruitment and deposit the same in Himachal Pradesh?
In order to join as Junior Commissioned Officer, you will have to apply to your nearest Army Recruiting Offices.
Since you are in Himachal Pradesh, you may contact the following Army Recruiting Offices:

Army Recruiting Office in Palampur
Army Recruiting Office in Hamirpur
Army Recruiting Office in Shimla
Army Recruiting Office in Mandi

Form more information, refer to the official website of Indian Army.
17th March 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I collect the forms for recruitment in Indian Army as JCO?

Collect Recruitment form.
17th April 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm 26 yrs old,may i know what is the procedure of joining TA.? as I'm having NCC "C" certificate holder with 'B' grade. n a graduate (B.A.). is there any possibilities to joining Indian Territorial Army. I'm belonging to tribal community so, is there having any age relaxation.
THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITHFULLY
ABINASH MOKTAN;
C/O. MR. PEMA MOKTAN;
P.O.GAIRIBAS;VILL.-DALGAON CINCHONA PLANTATION;
P/S. JALDHAKA; DIST. DARJEELING;
W.B.-734502; CONT. NO.08906190822
E-MAIL- [email protected]
8th May 2012, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

my self debi prasad nanda my self employed in border security force as sepoy(constable/rifleman) presently posted at West Bengal.My self passed Bcom from Eiilm University this year . I want to join indian teritorial army as an jco/havildar . so pleas guide me how can i join teritorial army . and please send me the address of TA HQ (Eastern Command) because i am from orissa.
20th September 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I, AM HOLDING NCC C CERTIFICATE WITH B GRADE AIR WING, I WANT TO JOIN JCO IN TERITORIAL ARMY AS A JCO, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT DATE AND ADVERTISEMENT AND PROCIDURE OF SELECTION, SO KINDLY TO SEND ME THE DETAILED REGARDING THIS REQUEST,

Thanking you'
Nishant Rathore
9th November 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am done my diploma in computer scince engginering with 71% marks in goverment polytechnic mallsalam almora in uttrakhand sir ky army me humare plz liyey koy post niklti hai plz tell me
E-Mail ID- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?