3rd December 2011, 06:03 PM
deepinder chadha

Why is Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is not in the list of UGC recognized universities?

why Swami Vivekanand College of Distance education is not in the list of UGC recognised universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  2. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  3. Is Swami Vivekanand University recognized by MP government and UGC
  4. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  5. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  6. Is Swami Vivekanand University UGC recognized?
  7. List of UGC recognized universities for MBA in Distance Education?
  8. What is the criteria for M.phil in English in Swami Vivekanand University through distance education
  9. Is Swami Vivekanand University (MP) approved by AICTE and UGC for doing Mechanical diploma course?
  10. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  11. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE? -- [New]
  12. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  13. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by AICTE and UGC
  14. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  16. Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?
  17. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  18. Can I appear for IPS exam after doing graduation from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut
10th December 2011, 06:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why is Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is not in the list of UGC recognized universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepinder chadha View Post
why Swami Vivekanand College of Distance education is not in the list of UGC recognised universities?
Hello friend,
Swami Vivekananda College is basically a study center for various universities offering distance education and they are:

Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana
EIILM University, Sikkim
Karnataka State Open University
Periyar University

The College is affiliated by Tamil Nadu Open University.
4th March 2012, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why is Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is not in the list of UGC recognized universities?

Is apple institute of professional study(AIPS) Indor is recognized by AICTE & UGC?
15th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is in the list of UGC recognized universities or not?
28th April 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Any UGC Recognized Distance education Degree course available for 10th pass and 12th Fail
3rd May 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Why is Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is not available in ugc list ??
4th June 2012, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission for LLB, mumbai university, if i completed graduation from Swami vivekanand college of distance education
21st December 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the BEd course undergoing in your university
25th January 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

If i do a MA in English from Swami Vivekananda university, would i be eligible to do Phd from mumbai university
23rd May 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Is swami vivekanand university recognised by.....NCT,ugc and dec???
14th August 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

is swami vivekanand university rec by ncte ugc and dec for b.ed please repy me at [email protected]
15th August 2013, 11:36 PM
arpina

HELLO,

Yes Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is the list of UGC recognized universities.

ALL THE BEST!!
27th September 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

9th February 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech. in CIVIL ENGINEERING in Swami Vivekananda University of distance education? Whether this course is running under A.I.C.T.E. or with the approval of UGC.
27th February 2014, 01:26 PM
biswanath jiban kumar das

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is in the list of UGC recognized universities or not?
please let me know whether swami vivekanandcollege of distace education& jaipur open university is recgnised UGC or not
6th August 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

RAMESWER SEKSHAN EVAM SEWA SAMETI TENDUKHEDA DIST NARSINGPUR AAP KI UNIVERCITY KA CENTER CHALANA CHAHTI H SO PLESE DOCOMENT DETEL 9407840054
23rd August 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Why Swami Vivekanand College of Distance Education is not in the list of universities recognised by DEC.
12th July 2019, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Subjects available for distance education in Swami Vivekanand College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?