4th December 2011, 08:36 AM
peermysir

Which Exams am I eligible for to get the Job having done BA with 62% and going to complete PG in Political Science in 6 months?

hello sir,
i have done my B.A degree with 62%. , and right now i am doing my PG in political science. N will complete within next six month. Am i eligble for any exams suiting for me , as i am needful for the job...
Warm Regards,
peerzada Mysir.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  2. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  3. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector if I complete MA in political science?
  5. Can I join KVS TGT Teacher after graduating in Sanskrit with 47% marks
  6. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  7. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  8. Is BA (Political Science) degree from Annamalai University valid for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th with 58.4%
  11. Ph.D after completing M.A in political science with 55%? -- [New]
  12. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?
  14. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  15. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  16. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  17. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  18. What can I do for a job after passing M.A in Political Science
12th December 2011, 01:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Exams am I eligible for to get the Job having done BA with 62% and going to complete PG in Political Science in 6 months?

Hello Friend,
To get a job with government of India you have to appear for written test conducted by different organisations. You should choose the line of your interest and opt to appear for those exams. Every state conducts PSC exams every year for different post, you can apply for the same. You can also sit for exams conducted by UPSC, RRB or Bank Clerical or Bank PO exams. If you are interested in the defense service then you can apply for CDS exams. So friend there are many opportunities and if you have the required age and qualification then you can appear for the test for job of your liking.

Regards
28th April 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exams am I eligible for to get the Job having done BA with 62% and going to complete PG in Political Science in 6 months?

i complete my graduation B.A.(political science) from SMU in year 2014. what is the next best course option for my PG program..
please advised me for my future..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?