4th December 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?

what courses are reqd to become bst robotics engineer and world's best colleges providing these courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  4. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  5. Top colleges of engineering in Robotics? List of the colleges?
  6. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  7. List of courses available under Robotics? Duration of these courses?
  8. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  9. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India? -- [New]
  10. List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best robotic colleges in India?
  12. List of Robotics colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad?
  14. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. How to do robotics in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the courses?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for robotics course as my PG if I have done Civil Engineering?
  17. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  18. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
17th January 2012, 03:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?

To pursue a career as a Robotics Engineer you have to pursue the B.Tech and then the M.Tech course in Robotics. There are several institution offering the under graduate and post graduate courses in Robotics in India. For example,
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,
Indian Institute of Technology,
University of Delhi
University of Madras
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Karnataka University
Jadavpur Unversity , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
National Institute of Technology Warangal
BIT, Mesra
National Institute of Technology Trichy
8th February 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?

in BTECH what are courses to be done to take Robotics in MTECH
28th February 2012, 02:21 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi frend,
To pursue a career as a Robotics Engineer you have to pursue the B.Tech and then the M.Tech course in Robotics. There are several institution offering the under graduate and post graduate courses in Robotics in India. For example,
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,
Indian Institute of Technology,
University of Delhi
University of Madras
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Karnataka University
23rd March 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

can we have robotics in graduation?
10th May 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Do either mechanical/electronics/electrical/computer engineering for ur b.tech and take Robotics/Artifical Intelligence and related papers as ur electives and then try doing m.tech on Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
8th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is difference between post graduate and under graduate
6th March 2013, 06:56 PM
safiajen0055

To become Robotics Engineer you have to do B. Tech. in Automation and Robotics Engineering, which is of 4 years. Following are best colleges for doing Automation and Robotics Engineering.

IITs in Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur
Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Gulzar institute of Engineering and Technology (GGI) , Khanna (Punjab)
College of Engineering, Pune
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
University of Hyderabad
10th August 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 11th PCM stream, I want both software and robotics engineering at a same time after my completion of 12th class, is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?