4th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate

i am a graduate of BSc Physics.I want to do MSc in physics.plz tell me where are the institutes of ignou in orissa and when is the proper time to apply for this ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of all institutions available in Orissa? How may I apply for Army?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed in any NCTE after completing M.A with 49.75%
  3. List of the universities offering B.Ed course approved by orissa government -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  5. List of companies offering free project work for M.Sc biotech students in Orissa?
  6. Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?
  7. List of Institutes offering BA in Hindi in Orissa?
  8. List of Institutions offering M.Phil in Mathematics through Correspondence?
  9. How to get admission in F.Y.B.Com after completing Undergraduation?
  10. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  11. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  12. List of institutions offering Distance Education program in B.Ed? I am a graduate in chemistry.
  13. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  14. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  15. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India? -- [New]
  16. Can I do regular B.Ed course in Orissa having scored 51% of marks in Graduation with B.Com?
  17. MSc electronics in distance mode in Hyderabad? Which universities are affiliated by UGC
  18. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
9th May 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate

How to apply m.sc. physics
12th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate

i am a bsc graduate with chemistry hons.i want do msc in chemistry in ignou.please help me to find out ignou in odisha offering msc in chemistry
21st February 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a graduate of BSc Physics.I want to do MSc in physics.plz tell me where are the institutes of ignou in orissa and when is the proper time to apply for this ?
sir this is C.S. SAMAL. could you help me finding the best government colleges to do my msc in physics...
my e_mail id is "[email protected]"
7th October 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

how to apply msc physics in ignou
7th December 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc physics through ignou i m continuing ignou bed. tell me list of colleges in odisha offering msc physics. what is its procedure ? pls mell me to my email id, [email protected]
21st February 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am B Sc (P C M) with 58. 33 percent, 46 percent in 12 th and 46 percent in matric from Jammu, can I pursue M Sc Phy and Astro Phy through IGNOU.
25th April 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i am b.sc hons graduate from physics hons.i want to join m.sc physics in ignou.please tell me sir how to apply,where are the m.sc study centre in odisha
26th June 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a b.sc hons in physics . i want to do correspondence m.sc in physics under ignou .what is the procedure and fee for the course.please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?