4th December 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IBPS PO entrance exam? Which are the books that are to be referred? Syllabus of it?

i want to know how to prepare fohe IBPS PO exam.What are the books useful for its preparation.what is the syllabus for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for IBPS Bank PO Exam? Books and previous year papers to prepare for IBPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  3. How should i prepare for IBPS exam? List of available books for this exam?
  4. Books to be referred for IBPS PO exam?
  5. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for technical officer in IBPS? Study material and the books to be referred?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  8. Books to be referred for IBPS Technical Officer exam
  9. How to prepare for IBPS clerk exam? Best books to be referred for this?
  10. How can I get the BCA entrance exam syllabus? Books that are to be referred? How should I prepare?
  11. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  12. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify? -- [New]
  13. Information about M.Com entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  14. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  15. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  16. Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?
  17. How should I prepare for KAS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  18. Which books should be referred for CAT entrance exam? How those books should be referred to get success?
11th December 2011, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO entrance exam? Which are the books that are to be referred? Syllabus of it?

The syllabus for IBPS PO Exam includes reasoning and quantitative aptitude. It also covers questions on English language and current affairs. There is a descriptive paper also. Practicing previous question papers is the best way to prepare for the exam. R.S. Agrawal’s books on Verbal and Non verbal reasoning and quantitative aptitude will be helpful.
26th February 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO entrance exam? Which are the books that are to be referred? Syllabus of it?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1472384]i want to know how to prepare fohe IBPS PO exam.What are the books useful for its preparation.what is the syllabus for it.what are the rules for this exam
27th February 2012, 11:56 AM
Saiyanshs

Hi Dear,

IPBS PO exam will happen again for this year.

We cannot acclaim that there is any book for the complete syallabus for the same.

This will help you get complete syllabus in one package that they offer.

You would not have to take extra pian in finding the appropriate material for all ,they will help you crack the Exam by providing there brilliant study material.

You search will end if you contact them,even I took there help and I could qualify the exam.
27th April 2012, 05:31 PM
CHIKKANNA

Smile Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO entrance exam? Which are the books that are to be referred? Syllabus of it?

i am appearing for ibps po exam 2012.so please guide me how to prepare for the exam and books to be consulted.
4th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

which books are referable for ibps scale 1 officers?
5th July 2012, 06:00 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IBPS PO
Then please go through these syllabus
This is the syllabus for IBPS PO

SYLLABUS :

=> Reasoning
=> General English
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> General Awareness
=> Basic Computer Knowledge

LIST OF BOOKS :

SAMPLE PAPERS :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS SAMPLE _1.pdf(102.8 KB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS SAMPLE _2.pdf(78.8 KB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS SAMPLE _3.pdf(229.5 KB, 108 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS SAMPLE _4.pdf(107.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS SAMPLE _5.pdf(78.8 KB, 96 views)
5th July 2012, 06:05 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IBPS PO
Then please go through these syllabus
This is the syllabus for IBPS PO

SYLLABUS :

=> Reasoning
=> General English
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> General Awareness
=> Basic Computer Knowledge

LIST OF BOOKS :

SAMPLE PAPERS :
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?