5th November 2010, 12:28 PM
rakeshmune

Admission Procedure of Chemical Engineering in Nagpur University?

sir,
I am B.Sc. graduate from Nagpur university and now i want to do chemical engineering plz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  2. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  3. Can i get admission in LIT college Nagpur in chemical engineering after scoring 80.06 score
  4. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Nagpur University?
  6. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  7. How to get NIT Nagpur chemical engineering?
  8. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  9. List of the colleges which has part time M.Tech(Information Technology)
  10. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  11. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best college in Nagpur for Chemical engineering? I have scored 64 marks in AIEEE
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?
  14. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  15. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc Physics from VNIT Nagpur? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Integrated Ph.D. being from Chemical Engineering background?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
8th November 2010, 12:28 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission Procedure of Chemical Engineering in Nagpur University?

To become a chemical engineer you must be a Bachelor of science (B.S) in chemical engineering.The subjects you should study are the maths,physics,biology.algebra & chemistry.Chemical engineers work independently,lead teams or manage entire manufacturing plants.
21st November 2010, 07:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

A Bachelor of Science (B.S) in chemical engineering is required to become a chemical engineer. The candidate aspiring to become a chemical engineer must be excellent in the areas of chemistry, maths, biology and physics. A Chemical engineers work is mostly independent and is also required to manage a team of an entire manufacturing plant.
27th April 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for diploma engineers
3rd June 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

can iget addmisson in chemical engineering if i have 50% in 12th
10th June 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I SCORED 78.6 IN 12th (CBSE BOARD) N MHCET SCORE IS 89.. IS THERE ANY CHANCES FOR LIT.. I M IN GENERAL CATEGORY..
10th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 st student % is 57.33 and pcm is 193 and mhtcet marks 54 can i apply collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?