4th December 2011, 08:58 PM
allansengupta

What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?

Sir,
May I please be intimated about the procedure and the details of applying for a summer internship programme 2012.I'm at present pursuing my MSc in Ecology and Environmental Science.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  3. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  4. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in companies? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  10. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
21st June 2012, 10:22 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?

Eligibility: Students and young professionals between the age 18 and 24 years (as on 15th June 2012) are eligible to apply.

Intake: The maximum intake for the Summer Internship Programme 2012 is five.

How to apply: Interested candidates should send a brief bio about themselves clearly mentioning the statement of purpose for applying for the Online Summer Internship Programme with Delhi Greens. The completed application form can be sent to [email protected]

Last date for applying: 8th June, 2012

For any query or clarification, please write to contact(at)delhigreens.org with “Summer Internship query” as the subject line.
9th November 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What general useful information is needed when applying for internship?
9th November 2012, 05:44 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Procedure to apply for internship programmes -

1. Make a list of the organizations where you want tohave your internship.

2. Search whether they are offering internships or not.

3. Ask your college to make a letter stating that you require an internship for a particulat duration.

4. Submit your letter to HR / Talent acquisition department.

5. Submit your resume

6. then you may get your letter from the company.

7. If, not try it with another company of your choice.
11th December 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B-tech 3rd year in department of civil engineering.Please can u send the list of some companies to offering summer internship. I hope positive reply from you.
10th May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how should apply 6 months project in nanotechnology with fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?