5th December 2011, 12:08 PM
samkeet lunawat

Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?

hi,
i am a 2nd yr civil engg student 4m nitk. I would like to know d procedure 4 applying for summer interns in companies like l&t, dlf,....plz help me asap....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  2. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  3. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  4. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  5. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  6. What is the process followed in DLF for doing summer internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in companies? -- [New]
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF for Civil Engineer?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  15. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  16. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
5th September 2012, 04:18 PM
ukp92

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?

It is very difficult to have intern at the end of second year.Though there are forms at the websites of these companies offering summer intern. Also the companies come for tests and interviews in the campus for internship programs.
But as I said it would be very difficult. A better way can be if you know someone in any company he/she can help you getting an intern.
Another way is that you can do a research intern in some university may be a foreign university. For that you have to mail the professor of that university of your department.
4th March 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?

iam studying in local college in andhra....is there any chance for me to apply for intern along with my nit trichy friends....we all togeather want to do intern in this summer....
7th March 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of pgdm and i want to do summer training in DLF so please can you tell me the procedure of applying in the organisation.
26th March 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
my name is D RAJKIRAN studying in b tech 3rd year civil engineering i would like to join internship in your company what is want to do.if u don"t mine can u please give your contact number for few more suggestions.
31st March 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am second year student of diploma in civil engg .I want to do summer training in l&t,DLT,DMRC .Please tell me ,what should I do .
14th May 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

HAI sir ... i am doing M.E 1st year in structural engg.. i want to do summer internship in L&T..what is the procedure should i follow... plz help me to get the training program...
12th September 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
My name is Sumit Sengupta studying in b tech 3rd year civil engineering, I would like to join summer training in L&T in west bengal. what is the procedure should i follow. please help me to get the training programme.
12th September 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
My name is Sumit Sengupta studying in b tech 3rd year civil engineering, I would like to join summer training in L&T in west bengal. what is the procedure should i follow. please help me to get the training programme.
7th November 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir gud eve
rahul yadav
iam student of civil engg i want to summer trainnig in l&t in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?