5th December 2011, 12:28 PM
agrawal nikita

From where can I pursue Ph.D in Management? What is the entire procedure of enrollment?

Please tell me the places where I can apply for Ph.D. in Management. I have rescently qualified NET and JRF of UGC. Want to know the entire procedure of enrollment. And is there any medium through which one can get regular intimation of when these universities / institutes are opening up their Ph.D. forms.

Awaiting reply.

Regards,
Nikita

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  3. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  4. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  5. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  6. Research centres in India and criteria for enrollment in PhD?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in management after completing PG in management?
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  9. Suitable topic for registering PhD in Financial Management
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  11. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  12. Whether preparing for JRF in Management is beneficial to pursue Ph.D in Management? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Phd in Road Traffic Management, What is the Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  15. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  16. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Management subjects? Universities offering the course?
14th May 2012, 01:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I pursue Ph.D in Management? What is the entire procedure of enrollment?

IGNOU, Tripura University, etc offers Ph.D programs im management. The course is also offered by Bangalore University, Visvesvarayya Technological University, etc. As you have qualified NET and JRF, you can apply for the course through the official website of these institutes. They will conduct a counseling session before confirming the final selection. You can expect selection on the basis of the available number of seats and your NET exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?