5th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore

I want to know the detials of colleges that offers M.E (Computer Science & Engineerting) course through part time mode in Coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  2. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  5. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  6. What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?
  7. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  8. List of Evening Polytechnic colleges which offer Part Time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Chennai?
  9. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  11. How to join M.Tech college? Which are the colleges near Coimbatore?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Statistics) in Coimbatore for 12th Science candidate?
  13. List of engineering colleges which offer part time facility in Chennai?
  14. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  15. Which colleges provide part time M.E. in Coimbatore? I am doing my B.E. pre final year
  16. Eligibility for B.Ed regular from MDU/J&K/Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
  18. List of colleges which offer Part Time B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course in India
1st August 2012, 04:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the detials of colleges that offers M.E (Computer Science & Engineerting) course through part time mode in Coimbatore.

The Government College of Technology, Coimbatore offers M.E. Degree program in Computer Science & Engineering through full time as well as part time. The part time program comprises of six semesters. The college is affiliated to Anna University.

Candidate seeking for admission in to the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore must have completed any one of the following Degree program:

B.E or B.Tech in any of the following departments:
  • Electrical and Electronics
  • Electronics and Communication
  • Electronics
  • Information Technology
  • Computer Science and Engg.
  • Instrumentation and Control
  • Electronics and Instrumentation
  • Instrumentation
  • Computer Hardware & Software
M.Sc. 5 years integrated
  • Information Technology
  • Computer Science
  • Software Engineering
B.Sc in IT related major courses & M.Sc in IT related major courses:
  • Information Technology
  • Computer Science

Master of Compute Application

Admission is based on Valid score obtained in TANCET or GATE.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of The Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?