5th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?

I'm a Bsc student and want to appear for the entrance exam for integrated Phd in maths .

I found previous year question papers .but what are the books I can refer? How to prepare for the test?can i get coaching anywhere? please provide information on these...

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  2. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  3. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  4. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  5. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  6. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  8. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  9. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC? -- [New]
  11. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  12. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Books that are to be referred for integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  14. Syllabus of CSIR Biochemistry? How to prepare for and which books to refer?
  15. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  16. Helpful books for TIFR integrated PhD programme in Physics?
  17. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  18. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
3rd October 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?

what is the syllabus i should follow to prepare for entrance test for JGEEBILLS. Sir i request you to please guide me in my preparetion
17th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?

how can i download question papers of ph exam of english from ignou
22nd November 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of integrated m.sc p.hd for jgeebils examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?