5th December 2011, 09:00 PM
muktaschdv

Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?

ive got 48% in my B.A from calcutta university! can i get a chance to do b.ed from the same university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?
  2. Any chance to join Anna university after scoring cutoff of 193.5
  3. Any chance of getting hold medal after scoring 83.24%?
  4. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  5. Will I get a chance to get through after scoring 81/240? What is the cutoff marks for manipal university?
  6. Can I get a chance for admission in government/autonomous university after scoring 40420 in WBJEE?
  7. Can I get a chance to do Hindi B.Ed after scoring 57% marks?
  8. Will I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 69 in JEE mains
  9. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  10. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process? -- [New]
  11. Any chance to get admitted to MBBS course after scoring 854 in KLE university exam?
  12. Any chance to get a scholarship after scoring 68% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance for me to get into Anna University after scoring category rank of 8?
  14. Can I get a chance to get into any university after scoring 1340 in SC community
  15. Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?
  16. Can I get a chance to get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 70% in AIEEE in OBC category
  17. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  18. After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?
11th December 2011, 03:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?

Hi friend as you have not mention about your college so its a bit difficult for me to guide you,but basically for pursuing B.ed courses a graduate from a regonised college or university with minimum of 45% is required but its not with all the universities as the admission process differ from one university to another university.Here is a list of some
B.ed colleges in Kolkata:--

The Bhowanipur Education Society College

South Calcutta Girls College

Scottish Church College

Rammohan College

Netaji Nagar College for Women

Heramba Chandra College

Lady Brabourne Colleg.

Loreto College

All the best
21st March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?

can you name some of the institution where teachers training course can be done??what is the criteria for getting admission??
7th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

can i do MA in calcutta university after getting 47% in B.A english honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?