6th November 2010, 07:08 PM
joytoroy7

Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?

Refer me some of the best colleges in and around west bengal, orissa and jharkhand offering bca. And tell about their entrance examinations and admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?
  3. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand
  4. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  5. Joint lateral entrance examination details
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting MBBS admission in Orissa while am residing at West Bengal?
  7. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  8. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  9. What should I do either take admission in Asansol/NSIT college, West Bengal or take admission in CV raman/Silicon in Odissa? How may I know about the placement statistics of these colleges?
  10. Colleges that I will get in West Bengal?
  11. Best college offering Chemistry honours in West Bengal? Eligibility criteria for admission in such college?
  12. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  13. List of government colleges offering M.Tech admission in electrical engineering without GATE in West Bengal?
  14. List of the government colleges offering for M.Tech admission in electrical engineering in West Bengal?
  15. How can I do diploma in mining engineering through distance learning
  16. Which are the BCA colleges in West Bengal?
  17. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
25th November 2011, 03:20 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?

Bit messra lalpur campus is avery good college for BCA course situated in Ranchi, Jharkhand.It comes under Ranchi university.
For admission you can take the form from the college itself.
Cutoff goes around 80% in your class 12 boards exam.
15th February 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?

i am pass in 12th exam but i am fail in physics but my sixth paper phe mark are added and i am pass along with phy. Can i study in b.ca or not
15th May 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

aak these are just shits...
nothing is there regarding dates of adm...correct syllabus...criteria n etc
exampl---for bca

this site sucks...dont waste ur time here
24th September 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My ward Sourav Garai is wanted top take admission in COMPUTER SCIENCE

SECTION.ie BCA OR IF POSSILE than B.TECH( INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY).

SO, I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND ME THE DETAILS OF YOUR BOTH

PROGRAMME BCA AND B.TECH( INFORMATION TECH) MEANS ELEGIBILITY

, FEES AND OTHER THINGS.

HE PASSED 10 2 WITH PCM IN 2014 BUT NOT SUCCESS IN ENTRANCE EXAM

FOR B.TECH BUT SUCCESS IN B ARCH ENTRANCE.

SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND ME DETAILS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS AND REGARDS

SWAPAN CH GORAI

S/O SOURAV GORAI
LIC OF INDIA
CHIRKUNDA
DHANBAD
JAHRKHAND
MOB 8092375360
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?