7th November 2010, 01:35 PM
KR Nagarajan

Details About AMIE?

Hi sir,
I am NAGARAJAN. I have completed Diploma in civil engineering in Alagappa polytechnic in Tamilnadu. Now i am in Oman. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks & Regards

KR NAGARAJAN.
00 968 92130557

8th November 2010, 05:10 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: Details About AMIE?

hi...
AMIE stands for Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers
you can refer the following site for complete information about AMIE..

good luck
8th November 2010, 08:13 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

For getting into AMIE, or for being a member of AMIE, there are two processes, namely:- Technician Memeber (Non-Diploma) and Senior Technician Member (Diploma).

Basically there are following eligibility requirement:-

1) Candidate must be 12th pass with at least 45% aggregate, including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

2) Candidate must be B.sc degree holder with 45% in Physics, Chemistry and MAthematics.

3) Candidate must have passed 1st year examination of 5 years Integrated B.Tech/B.E.

Whereas for getting into Senior Technician Memebership, one can do so after passing Techician Membership.

OR other simple way is that,

1) Candidate must working as an engineer under corporate Member.

2) Candidate must be a Diploma Engineering Holder.

For any further details or doubts regarding subject, syllabus, fees etc. checkout following sites:-

1) http://www.amiestudycircle.com/
One Stop Solution for AMIE aspirants.

2) http://www.ieindia.info/
Official Site for AMIE.

Since you are a Diploam Engineering holder and also aworking, you can directly apply for 'Senior Technician Membership'

Regards
~Faiyaz~
8th November 2010, 09:29 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

you can find full details on the site www.ieindia.info. So dont waste your time .and visit at least once to check the details.
18th November 2010, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder working in oman i could like join a AMIE in oman any study center is there
pls contact in this mail ID
[email protected]
4th December 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hi.... m complit my diploma civil engineering in 2009-2010. plz give me good suggestion to continue my further studies in correspondence cource..........
23rd December 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have passed diploma from information technology in 2010 and i want to know what can i do for degree level course correspondence amie or amiete. i want to take degree in computer science and engg.
8th January 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have passed diploma from computer engineering in 2010.i want to know what can i do for degree level courses........
3rd February 2011, 08:05 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Since you have completed Diploma in engineering you are eligible to join as Senior Technician Member.

Details as under:

*Minimum 18 years of age on the date of application for selection.
*You should be an engineer by profession and must be working under a Corporate Member or a person qualified to be elected as a Corporate Member. The candidate should also be striving to acquire the qualifications for Corporate Membership (temporary unemployment is not an impediment to being elected).
*You must have passed a diploma examination in engineering or technology or an equivalent recognised by the Council, or an examination that is recognised by the Council as exempting from passing Section A of the Institution of Engineers examination in the non-diploma stream.

Please feel free ask for any further help, or visit the following link for more details:

http://www.ieindia.info/index.aspx

Good Luck!
12th February 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i m swagatika naik diploma dolder in civil engineering,passout in the year of 09/10 .i want to know about AMIE.
5th March 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m completed my diploma in 2008-2009,Since i mworking from 2 years so kindly suggest me about AMIE at dharwad district in Karnataka.
12th March 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi im monti im completed my diploma in 2008-2009 ,plz give me suugation about amie
16th March 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA ENGINEERING FROM CIVIL .PLZ TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCESS FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN AMIE
21st March 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I Send the DD of Rs.400/- to get Application form by post before 11 days ago but the application form not reached to me. So I Want to now When they should be Send the application form to my address.
26th March 2011, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

hi i have finish 12th exam now i m think to join AMIE so tell me about AMIE & addimission process
26th March 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is amie degree is best then B.E. degree
18th April 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Details About AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.... m complit my diploma civil engineering in 2009-2010. plz give me good suggestion to continue my further studies in correspondence cource..........
yes , u have good scope now. i want to suggest that do amie with job.you will get its result in near future after complition of amie.
21st April 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of amie.
16th May 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

give me fully information about AMIE after diploma and value for job.this course external or regular?
18th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

my diploma academic year is 2005 to 2008 and i completed my diploma in 2011 may i Eligible for AMIE course..
19th May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

is it necessery to be in engg profession to register in sec b. is iei follows strictly the industry where a student working or just a paper work n any one can join even fake
21st May 2011, 04:58 AM
sznz

what is the eligibility for doing AIME of 12th passed student
31st May 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am complited ITI civil draughtsman & Diploma civil engineer 3 year my subject back
my civil exprence 3 years in pune
Please sajests Admishn prosijer And fees
17th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am Ravi kumar plz send the how to join in the AMIE [email protected] this os my ID
19th June 2011, 07:58 PM
abhishek kumar srivastav

i am student of diploma engg final year. how can i apply in amie.
25th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

AMIE info and guidelines are available in www.amieindia.in
30th June 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hi am bharati from pune. i completed my diploma in information technology in 2005. is there any IT related branch in amie for degree course? if not please suggest me which branch is better for doing studies.i have submitted my form.
1st July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am anand i have comleted diploma in electronics and communication engg in the year 2010 please send me the details of amie.

Thanking you
Anand
4th July 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to asking for u i have done in diploma, completed2011 batch. so want to how to apply details AMIE course and examination form as well as exam date.
and my branch ME. so complet information to give me...
so
thanking you
shashikant rai... and
my [email protected]
11th July 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir. i am robin singh from haryana . i have done diploma in june 2010. sir i want to details about amie degree. [email protected]
13th July 2011, 01:59 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,
For getting into AMIE, or for being a member of AMIE, there are two processes, namely:- Technician Memeber (Non-Diploma) and Senior Technician Member (Diploma).

1) Candidate must be 12th pass with at least 45% aggregate, including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

2) Candidate must be B.sc degree holder with 45% in Physics, Chemistry and MAthematics.

3) Candidate must have passed 1st year examination of 5 years Integrated B.Tech/B.E.

Whereas for getting into Senior Technician Memebership, one can do so after passing Techician Membership.

For any further details or doubts regarding subject, syllabus, fees etc. checkout following sites:-

Official Site for AMIE.

Since you are a Diploam Engineering holder and also aworking, you can directly apply for 'Senior Technician Membership'

Thanks
18th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Bhaskar and I have completed diploma in civil engineering from Nowgong Polytechnic, Assam. I want to know is there classes held or not. If not do I need to learn on my own. And is AMIE is better option than B.E
19th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

ONCE I APPEARED FOR AMIE EXAM10 YEARS BACK ,I WOULD LIKE TO RESTART, WHETHER I HAVE TO GO THROUGH SAME PROCEDURE AGAIN JKK
22nd July 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: Details About AMIE?
Sir, my name is Sorabh Sharma and I have completed diploma in Mechanical engineering from Govt polytechnic of Narnual (Haryana)Polytechnic June2011.Please send the detail of the AMIE such as laste date of addmission.regerastionfees and other information.
Thanking you
SORABH SHARMA
Email id:[email protected]
29th July 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

After completing AMIE can e go for M.Tech?
30th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Iam devendra & i have completed Dip. in Elect. Engineering & working as JE . Iwant to join AMIE . tell me the last date of registration for the year of 2011 exam.
30th July 2011, 07:51 PM
brijeshgzp123

dear friends,

You can take engg. degree easly with the help of AMIE .
This is the corespondance degree but have the value as

B.tech
B.E
'O' level
And also can apply for M.Tech exam.

General info. About AMIE as...

Official Site for AMIE.

Thanks
10th August 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Have completed my diploma in civil engineering recently,2011, at Govt.Polytechnic,Nizamabad,Andhra Pradesh.Can i enter into AMIE.Pls send reply to my E-Mail Adress
From,
Ganji Rachana,
[email protected].
19th August 2011, 04:47 PM
nbhardwaj60

time period of amie 2 years or three years
3rd September 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i was student of u r instution my enroll date jane 2002 can i submit dec 2011exam form of old memb no
9th September 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I Ramya. I have completed Diploma in chemical engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru polytechnic in Hyderabad. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks & Regards
From
Ramya
[email protected]
17th September 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

how to know 2011 result
28th September 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i already post my documents and draft but till now i am not find any conformation message
5th October 2011, 02:02 PM
shrijan00

hy,
AMIE stands for Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers

http://www.amiestudycircle.com/
30th October 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how i get ful details about amie.
15th November 2011, 11:30 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Official Site for AMIE.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-about-amie-50014.html#ixzz1dnY8gaEu
12th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir.
My name is Akshay Kumar Singh. I am Studying in Government Poly. Hardoi. Can I Submit AMIE Form
During my final year.
My Cont No - 7860347562, 9794686082
21st April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma in Drilling Engg. holder.I want to joining Degree correspondence course of AMIE.Now, I am working as a SITE Enginer in LARSEN & TOUBRO,LTD,ECC Division of BHUTAN Hydro-project.Please,send me detail admission proceedure for my Email [email protected]
21st April 2012, 04:04 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>>> What is AMIE ?
> AIME or Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers is a professional certification given by institution of engineers (India). The qualification can be earned by passing section A, Project Work and Section B examination of the institution.
If an applicant passes both the sections of the examination, he or she becomes an associate of the institution of engineers.
> For further information, go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIE
21st April 2012, 06:18 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

AMIE, there are two processes, namely:- Technician Memeber (Non-Diploma) and Senior Technician Member (Diploma).

Official Site for AMIE.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?