6th December 2011, 04:56 PM
NAYANDARJI30

How to find a job in Gujarat after passing Electrical Engineering?

Dear sir or mem

i am chirag patel and i from ahmedabad gujarat. And i find a job for me in gujarat. I am b.e. Electrical engg fresher passout. Plz help me to joining a new job. Thank for that.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  2. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  3. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  4. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  5. What should be done after diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  6. Should I do job after Diploma or get admission in B.Tech? Best college in Gujarat to do B.Tech in Electrical?
  7. How to find a government job in PGVCL or GETCO after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. What are the jobs for MSc Biotechnology freshers?
  9. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  10. Colleges providing D2D course in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?
  12. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  13. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  14. Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  16. Information about electrical design? I have done B.E electrical engineering
  17. Degree in (ECE) or (IC) after Diploma in Electrical engineering? Seats available in Gujarat and other states?
  18. List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?
5th August 2012, 09:18 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to find a job in Gujarat after passing Electrical Engineering?

The best thing to do to find a job is to seek for vacancy on internet and newspaper and apply for it. But, the first thing you should do is to register in a job portal. They will get the suitable job for you as per your profile. make it sure that you do a through research about the company and your profile before the personal round of interview. This will give you an edge.
14th March 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir or mem

i am manoj and i from ahmedabad gujarat. And i find a job for me in gujarat. I am b.e. Electrical engg fresher passout. Plz help me to joining a new job. Thank for that.
6th July 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am Mahi @ i from modasa gujarat.and i find a job for me in gujarat.I am B.E.(Electrical engg.) fresher.
please help me to joining a new job.
8th July 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i have been passed diploma electrical i want job in GEB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?