7th November 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Details about M.Tech in Abroad with Scholarship in Biotechnology?

hello,
i want to be know the details about the m.tech in abroad with scholarship in biotechnology plz send me reply

Related Questions:
  1. Details about M.Tech in Abroad with Scholarship in Biotechnology?
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  7. Process to take admission in M.Tech with scholarship?
  8. How can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if studying B.Tech(Biotechnology) with scholarship?
  9. Scholarship available to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  11. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  13. How to secure PhD (Biotechnology) admission with scholarship in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  15. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  16. Can I study M.Tech with scholarship in Abroad through GATE scorecard?
  17. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  18. Is there any scholarship test available to write for doing B.Tech in abroad with scholarship?
19th July 2011, 02:59 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Details about M.Tech in Abroad with Scholarship in Biotechnology?

there is no system of m.tech. in abroad .m.s. is the master degree for engineering.first of all you will have to give gre and toefl test to qualify for them.and about scholarship you will have to gain high score.
20th July 2011, 07:41 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Details about M.Tech in Abroad with Scholarship in Biotechnology?

you will have to go through the two test one is gre(graduate reasoning exam) and second is toefl(toest of english as foreign language) and for scholarship you will have to score high in these two exams.
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?