7th November 2010, 09:25 PM
MUZAMMIL

Is it good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University?

Doing mca distance learning in anna university or madras university is good or not along with working...???

1st April 2011, 11:20 AM
Revathy GM

Default Re: Is it good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University?

Dear Friend

You can do MCA in anna university. It is a valuable course even in distance learning.

All the best
1st April 2011, 01:35 PM
santhya.rps1986

Default Re: Is it good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University?

MCA Distance education in anna university will be good. but regular class want to attend, so that may be work time will affect. Its depend on your working hours
9th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mca in correspondence..... which university is oft for me........ what is the diff between corres and distance study
14th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

is correspondence mca better thru Anna university or ignou, please advise !!!
16th June 2011, 12:41 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, it is definitely good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University.

but it will be better for your career if you can do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University and job in a IT company side by side.

it will provides to experience.

all the best..........
16th June 2011, 12:53 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
in my point of view
you always go through for the
regular course.
Regular course is more valuable than
distance course........
16th June 2011, 12:57 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

MCA in correspondence is a bad option to choose. It's better joining in evening college or in full time course.

At the end of the course in correspondence mode, you will have a degree, no other benefit in doing MCA in correspondence
26th June 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

which is best doing mca in madras univ or anna univ
20th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Mca in distance mode is always better than regular.
21st July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

shall i do mca in corres is that benefit or not..........?
2nd August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I think knowledge is important whether you are doing through correspondence or regular mode. DDCE UTKAL UNIVERSITY,ODISHA IS GIVING MCA(EVENING)3YR AND LATERAL ENTRY 2YEARS.
26th August 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Does anna university provide placements for distance education.
31st August 2011, 08:11 AM
sanju38121

sir, for MCA through distance education anna university is the best university than madras university.

All the best.
7th October 2011, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

class timings for mca at distance education in anna university
11th October 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Is it good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is best doing mca in madras univ or anna univ
i think it would much better for you to join regular course for MCA not for distance.
26th January 2012, 03:31 PM
drurv

hello dear,

see, it is definitely good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University.
but it will be better for your career if you can do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University and job in a IT company side by side.
it will provides to experience.

all the best
30th January 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Anna university and Madras university syllabus for Mca ? Can any one tell me.
21st February 2012, 06:17 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University?

Hi

MCA - Master's in Computer Applications is one of the best courses in the recent days as it seems quite promising looking at the present IT boom in the market.

Its basically a full time 2 years Masters course, to take up which one needs to fulfill the following Eligibility Conditions ::

1. You should be a minimum graduate in any stream (preferably Science stream) from a recognized college or university in India..

2. You must have got good grades, and should not hold any backs or pending papers in your graduation.

3. You must have studied Maths as a subject either in your Class 12th or in your graduation.

Thus anybody fulfilling these conditions is eligible to study MCA.

Now coming to your query about the doing it from Anna or Madras University, I would state that there are a lot of companies who rule out the Distant MCA candidates for the placement services.

They ask for experience for atleast 2 years with that distant MCA degree.

This is one drawback if you are planning to do a distant MCA.

Otherwise both these Universities are reputated but still try out for Madras University more as its recognized by the government and so it would hold more values to its degree.

So if that drawback doesn't affect you much as you are already working, then you can definitely go with the Distant learning. Or leave out the rest and devote 2 more years to your studies again. It would surely playback.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
21st February 2012, 06:40 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Is it good to do MCA distance learning from Anna University or Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUZAMMIL View Post
Doing mca distance learning in anna university or madras university is good or not along with working...???
Hi sir,
First doing pg is very good choice. the university for each once is unique.But the major diffidence is that for regular madras is the best why because it is most hunting one..
For the distance learners go to the just priority wise only..
Both are good to go for pg..
ALL the best..
21st February 2012, 07:16 PM
anlakshmi

Yes, you can do MCA in Anna University..

Anna Malai is UGC approved, but to be very honest, UGC may important entity for verifying validity of institute but it's not overall. What does matter in your selection process is contains and flexibility of Institute, Specially, while you are planning to study MCA on distance learning mode. Anna Malai is good institute but you would have very least alternative to solve queries if it arises. Moreover, it follows very old methodology and contains of MCA is too old. I would like to recommend you one name that is ICFAI. ICFAI gives you whole detailed curriculum. Unlike other institute, ICFAI not just provides you books but addition to this study guide work book, monthly magazines and online support also. It has 7 years validity. You can pay fees by installments. Importantly, you can continue your program from various 220 centers across the India. If you would like to know more about MCA program which offer by ICFAI. You can feel free to call me +919824394698 or send me your postal address to receive free prospectus.
Source(s):
Sanatan Vamja
Branch Manager
ICFAI University
+919824394698
Mail: [email protected]
12th March 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for mca in anna university and madras university?
17th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I am working in an IT company.I have completed BCA.I want to do MCA in correspondence.But many of them are telling that doing PG and also working is very tuff.Is my decision is correct?
3rd November 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Do Anna university provide the degree of regular while doing the distance course of MCA ???
5th August 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Doing MBA in anna university is worth or not?Is anna university recognized for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?