8th November 2010, 01:35 PM
acharjee.sudipto

Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?

Which Universities will be good to do PG in Chemistry?????And how much are the chances of getting jobs by campus while doing the course?????

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  2. Good Universities for doing MSc Chemistry in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do my M.Phil in chemistry through distance education? Which are the good universities in North India? I have done MSc Chemistry
  4. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  5. Should I study M.Sc(Chemistry) in KSOU if completed B.Sc and B.Ed from Kerala University? List of universities which offer M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore?
  6. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  7. Is this a good choice of doing MBA after the completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh
  10. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  11. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  12. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  13. Universities offering MSc Chemistry in India through distance mode?
  14. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  16. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  18. Is EIILM university Sikkim good to study MSc Chemistry through distance? Universities to prefer for MSc Chemistry?
8th November 2010, 04:20 PM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?

Dear friend,
There are more good universities for PG in chemistry .
JNU, BHU ,AMU,Mangalayatan University etc. are top universities for campus placement.
Best of luck
thank you.
21st November 2010, 07:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?

As for attaining PG in chemistry there are many universities and colleges in India which offer excellent curriculum and placements. Some of the universities are JNU, BHU, AMU, and all state level Universities. As for campus placement you should enquire with the concerned colleges and its alumni’s to get correct information
16th June 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?

Which is the best university for doing msc chemistry.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?