7th December 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

On which date the PMT forms will come out? Where can I get the forms in HP?

on which date,the pmt forms were out in market? in which places of himachal pradesh, we can get these forms and what is the last date for submitting these forms?

31st October 2016, 07:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which date the PMT forms will come out? Where can I get the forms in HP?

Now, you do not have to appear for State PMT to get the admission in state government colleges.

To get the admission in state government colleges also candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination. The examination will be conducted as a single entrance examination for admission in all the colleges/institutes exception AIIMS.

So, the application form for the examination will be available from November and the examination will be conduicted in May. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?