8th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?

what type of entrance exam to get admission in wine's related courses in india. and name of the institutes who offering this courses. and what is the requirements to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  2. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  6. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  7. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  8. Is TNPSC conducted in Tamilnadu? List of the colleges participating in it? Fee structure for the same?
  9. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  10. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  12. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  13. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  14. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  17. Details about banking course fees?
  18. List of the colleges that accept admission after completing B.Pharmacy in india with 58%? What is the fee structure?
16th May 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?

hi......i done hotel management 3 yrs diploma course and working in hotel industry for last four years and now i am looking for a course for wine taster or wine technology what are the course are available in India and name of the collages?
1st December 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?

hi......i done hotel management 1.5yrs diploma course and 2yrs master degree in hortel management course and now i am looking for a course for wine taster or wine technology what are the course are available in India and name of the collages?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/there-any-exam-conducted-getting-admission-wines-related-courses-india-list-colleges-along-their-fee-structure-eligibility-criteria-same-504403.html#ixzz2mFEyzj00
12th May 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th and in future want to take up wine technology.can i get a suggestion as to which college will be suitable for me in mumbai.
12th February 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Are there opportunities for Mechanical engineers in winery and breweries sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?