8th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation compulsory for getting a job after CS?

I'm giving cs executive exam now but i'm not doing any graduation course right now. I'm planning to do b.com in 1yr after completing cs. Is this ok? Wat other course i can do?

27th December 2011, 01:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation compulsory for getting a job after CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm giving cs executive exam now but i'm not doing any graduation course right now. I'm planning to do b.com in 1yr after completing cs. Is this ok? Wat other course i can do?
Since you are pursuing company secretary course, it's completely OK to pursue your bachelors degree program any time you like but the ideal way to follow both these courses are by pursuing them along. The time you have registered for the company secretary program, you should have also registered for bachelors degree program, which would have saved few years because by the time you complete your company secretary program, you would have completed your graduation. But since you have planned to pursue B.Com after completion of the course, you will have to give another three years. Therefore, I would suggest you to go for 5 year LLb course after completion of or along with the Company secretary program, instead of going for B.Com. It is one of the best professional degree one could have to add value to the company secretary certificate.
4th February 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am doing foundation course for company secretary without graduation. Kindly suggest me if i am finished my company secrertary course, can i get job without graducation.
17th July 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it compalsary to have hindi in b.com?
19th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

is there is needed to do llb for company seceratory .because i m not interested to do llb.so can i get the job without doing of llb .
19th September 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

there is needed to do llb for company seceratory?
10th January 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

IF I have done LLb. c.s then how many get salary in a month
14th January 2013, 02:59 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

Its NOT compulsory but it should be fetch-able of having Graduation as a CS Pursing candidate.............

ALL THE BEST...............
21st April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what will be the salary if i do llb and CS
2nd June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

shall i cant do grahuation n i direcly do cs course from fondation exam to proffesion exam so can i get job directly to compliteting dis course n cant do the garjuation
1st July 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done ny cs but i am not graduate...so can i get job without grautaion onlu on cs basis or graduation is must?
19th August 2013, 05:44 PM
kunal kumar 444

Thumbs down Re: Is graduation compulsory for getting a job after CS?

HELLO FRIENDS......
Since you are pursuing company secretary course, it's completely OK to pursue your bachelors degree program any time you like but the ideal way to follow both these courses are by pursuing them along. The time you have registered for the company secretary program, you should have also registered for bachelors degree program, which would have saved few years because by the time you complete your company secretary program, you would have completed your graduation. But since you have planned to pursue B.Com after completion of the course, you will have to give another three years. Therefore, I would suggest you to go for 5 year LLb course after completion of or along with the Company secretary program, instead of going for B.Com. It is one of the best professional degree one could have to add value to the company secretary certificate.
1st November 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I m pursuing cs course without graduation... so is it must for this cs course or not? nd can I get job after my cs professional if I don't have any graduation degree.. plz suggest me.
11th September 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Is b.com (graduation) Mandatory for company secretory course ??
I started C.s foundation programme with out any graduation.if i complete cs i will eligible for the job of company secretory with out graduation. ?
15th May 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is B. Com is compulsory to do CS? Without dng b. Com can we do only cs and get good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?