9th December 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What to do after TYDC BSc? Which is better for me between MBA, MSc and MBA?

What to do after tydc bsc? Suggest me some brightest carrier options.which is better for me to do mba, msc or mca?

9th December 2011, 02:43 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after TYDC BSc? Which is better for me between MBA, MSc and MBA?

Soon after the completion of B.Sc course, you are eligile to pursue all the listed courses by you of
-MBA
-MCA
-M.Sc

I will suggest you to choose the course which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

If you are interested to pursue your Post Graduation with technical related streams, then you can opt for MCA course.

In contrast to that, if you have profound interest to pursue your Post Graduation in Management related streams, then you can pursue MBA. The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-XAT etc.

There will be numer of specializations being available under MBA course. You can choose the one which you are interested. Its better to choose the specialization depending upon your previous academic qualification of B.Sc.

Some of the popular specializations are
-Finance
-Marketing Management
-Human Resource Management
-Systems Management
-Operations Management
-Information Technology

The number of candidates who are going to join M.Sc course are less and in addition, the job opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc are also less.

Each and every university conducts its own entrane exam to give admission for this course.

If you are interested to join in Teaching or if you are interested to pursue Ph.D course, then better to opt for this M.Sc course. Choose the M.Sc course in whatever the subject you are interested.

My suggestion is to go for MBA course for ever green career and that too by cracking CAT Exam so that you have a scope to be placed in B-Schools.

Here is the official website for CAT Exam.
http://www.catiim.in/
24th April 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after TYDC BSc? Which is better for me between MBA, MSc and MBA?

after bsc msc maths or mba..which would i choose?better career option
11th July 2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

after bsc math hons..!
which is best option for PG
plzz help me soon....

thanks
7th January 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi I completed BSc in Computer Science, physics, mathematics with 81% and am working in Infosys ..am planning to do corresponding
postgraduate .Which course is better for my carrier growth please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?