8th February 2010, 09:40 PM
ankit_goyal1985

How can i opt for architectural engineering?

How can i opt for architectural engg? i m giving my 12th boards in 2010....my age is 18................

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?
  2. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  3. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  4. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
  5. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  6. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  7. Which subject should I choose except Physics to pursue Architectural Engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  9. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  10. Can I join Architectural Engineering without qualifying entrance exam?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  12. Any government jobs available for me in after passing Architectural Engineering? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  13. How can I self prepare for NATA entrance exam?
  14. What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  15. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  16. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  17. Can I get Architectural engineering in Kattankulathu campus of SRM university?
  18. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
9th February 2010, 08:47 AM
thakurbaba307

Default Re: How can i opt for architectural engineering?

For architecture you have to be comfortable with the designs and geometrical shape. Apart from PCM subjects you have to appear in a paper of design ability, so if you are going for architecture, then start practicing geometrical figures and different 3-dimensional views.
and since you have only 2-3 months left , just be thorough with your board syllbus for now....next year, you appear after proper coaching and practice.
"remember" a horse with two faces wins no races"
9th February 2010, 09:13 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The minimum requirement to become an architectural engineer (B.Arch) is a bachelor’s degree or a diploma. so firstly do bacholar coures then after you can go for architectural engineer.

As an architectural engineering student, you should have a creative imagination coupled with good drawing and design skills.
9th February 2010, 04:42 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

www.careercornerstone.org/pdf/archeng/archeng.pdf i am providing you this link where you can know about the architectural engineering field and its scope in india and abroad where as abot getting admission into this course you have to give AIEEE exam and then select the subject as you choice and you can then opt for studying this subject and making a career out of it.. now i am also giving you another link where you can find all the best colleges in india from where you can do architectural engg...
www.indicareer.com/.../%20Btech.%20-%20Architectural%20Engineering-degree.html - hope you get what you asked for so all the best and good luck for your future..bbye take care..
9th February 2010, 06:57 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

this year you are giving the 12th exam,then try to score at lest 60%.
then you should apply for iit jee and aieee,
after getting good result in the entrance exam,you can opt for architectural engineering.
so all the best,
12th February 2010, 09:14 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

so you must be giving the aieee exam in that there is an option for courses you want to apply for in that opt the b.arch option along with the b.tech and give the exam if you score under 2000 rank then you will be called for the councilling and then you can do architect.
12th February 2010, 11:35 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

architectural engineering student should have a creative mind set ,imagination, good drawing and designing skills.
2nd May 2010, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

To apply for architechtural engineering you will have to answer certain entrance exams like IIT JEE,AIEEE.

IITs are considered the most prestigious institutes in india. So to get into it first you will have to qualify the IIT JEE entrance exam and if you qualify it then you will be called for counselling wherein you will be allowed to sit for Architechural aptitude test. You will need to clear this test in order to get a seat in IITs for Architechtural engineeing

For AIEEE there will be a seperate exam for BArch which you will have to clear. If you get a great rank then you can get a seat in colleges like SPA delhi

So cheers and work hard for these 2 exams

Cheers
2nd May 2010, 01:38 AM
presco

In order to opt for architectural engineering, you should do B.arc.The person applying for B.arc after class 12th should have atleast 50% marks in physics,chem.& maths.There is also entrance exam for B.arc .Different universities have different selection procedure which governs whether the student will be selected for the course or not.
2nd May 2010, 12:24 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
before applying it is very important to feel the field you have opted......it is a very sophisticated field......you must have 100% aptitude for it .....and then only you should apply for it........

generally if you are going for mechanical engineering then you can apply for different posts after it.....ie....it has got a broad scope......

where as if you are opting for architectural engineering then the scope is confined....

so now decide......if you are completely prepared for it hen go for it.....

best of luck
11th August 2010, 07:05 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have to start for the career in Architectural engineering by appearing in the IIT/AIEEE entrance tests..

Through cracking these exams you can get admitted to reputed IITs and NITs in the Bachelor of Architecture engineering course.

On the basis of ranks scored in these entrances you can get seat in architecture colleges.

Architectural engg has really got a very good career prospects by completing which you can join vast construction companies in India and as well as in abroad.

So at this stage, just prepare for the competitive exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE.

Best of luck!
30th August 2010, 07:11 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
if you want to be a architectural engineer you have to appear for entrance exams like for other engineering exams like IITJEE,AIEEE,etc.based on the rank you will be given the college to do architectural engineering.after you complete your course you can join various construction companies in India.
so for the time just prepare for the entrance exams.
All The Best!!!!
12th November 2010, 07:58 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
you require a bachelors degree or a diploma to become an architect...then you can go for B.arch....you must be good at drawing,geometric shapes....

good luck
23rd March 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

should i attend entrance exam compulsory for tamilnadu architecture college
27th March 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I AM MOVING TO 12TH THIS JUNE.IF I WANT TO APPLY FOR B.ARCH AFTER MY 12TH,SHOULD I HAVE TO JOIN NATA,IIT JEE,AIEEE ENTRANCE COACHING NOW OR AFTER MY 12TH BOARD EXAMS?
16th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i am recently studying in 12 sci and i have do architectural engineering can i opt it by giving CET(PCM) or i should opt for aieee....plz reply fast..
5th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have biology as a subject in class 11 and 12 to opt for architectural engineering in future.......
17th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to attend architectural enineering?????
is AIEEE necessary 4 it???? OR CET based on PCM is sufficient???
and another question is architecture and architectural engineering are different from each other???????
30th November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com drop out and have worked abroad for 25 years.Later stages of my career I was involved with Office Interior works. Having so much interest in construction and interiors , have started my own office this month. Please guide if there are evening courses or online courses to learn this beautiful subject.
thanks
30th November 2011, 11:40 PM
co-rocks

Hi dear,

To apply for architechtural engineering you will have to answer certain entrance exams like IIT JEE,AIEEE.

IITs are considered the most prestigious institutes in india. So to get into it first you will have to qualify the IIT JEE entrance exam and if you qualify it then you will be called for counselling wherein you will be allowed to sit for Architechural aptitude test. You will need to clear this test in order to get a seat in IITs for Architechtural engineeing

For AIEEE there will be a seperate exam for BArch which you will have to clear. If you get a great rank then you can get a seat in colleges like SPA delhi

So cheers and work hard for these 2 exams

Thanks
14th February 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i studying diploma in civil engineering final year after i join the architectural college.how can apply for architechtural college
10th April 2012, 04:36 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

The minimum requirement to become an architectural engineer (B.Arch) is a bachelor’s degree or a diploma. so firstly do bacholar coures then after you can go for architectural engineer.

As an architectural engineering student, you should have a creative imagination coupled with good drawing and design skills.
29th April 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th class student and i want to pursue my career in architectural engineering so which examz i hav to clear..n what skills are required for it..??
do we need to get into a regular coaching for clearing IIT/AIEEE or a crash course would be sufficient for it..plezz do reply..m a lil confused and anxious..!!
23rd May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BTECH from CSE and currently working in HCL as software engineer.But i m some how inclined towards architectural designer.What are the things i need to do to pursue my interest.
26th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.arch from nit .....
to become an architecture engineer what next i will have to do??????
27th November 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What r the subjects are there for entrance exams. Joint entrance like aieee for any engg. Exams are same as that of architectural engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?