10th November 2010, 08:23 AM
nitisingh

Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?

[COLOR="Teal"][summer training
i am niti singh student of bsc biotechnology 2nd year......i want to do summer trainig plz inform me where should i aaply for training...

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  2. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  3. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  4. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  6. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  7. How to do summer training in Biotechnology after BSc 2nd year in Rajasthan?
  8. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  10. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  11. How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?
  12. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  13. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  14. Procedure to do summer training during BSc Biotech?
  15. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  16. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  18. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
9th April 2011, 11:55 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?

Hello,
As you have not mentioned your location, so i could suggest nearest research centre. Although if Deshpandey(research) branch is nearby your location you can recommend there for summer trainings or Blossom research centres are also reputed one in research field.you can call for training and they will allow you with some fee structure.ok best of luck.
9th May 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?

is it possible to get a job after doing bsc biotechnlogy(only)?
16th May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest any short term (10 days) summer training programme in biotechnology in bangalore?
26th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am from mohali where could i do my summer training of bsc biotech?
6th February 2012, 01:13 PM

sir , I am studying 5 yrs integrated Bio-technology .now i am studying 2nd year means 4th semester.I have interested to do summer projects.so kindly tell me that ,how can i apply for those projects & what is the eligibility & what are the nearer institutions to my self. i am fom andhra pradesh...../
6th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest any 30 days summer project during b.Sc bio-tech 2nd year in Andhra pradesh................
12th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello..! Im Tabassum Ansari of bsc biotech.2nd yr..
Plz tel me a good company in rurkee and in dehradun for summer training
25th February 2013, 05:35 PM
rawat ashu

Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc physics 3 year?
23rd May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Where to do summer training in biotechnology after bsc 2nd year in Rajasthan?
12th January 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am from rajasthan where could i apply for b.sc.biotech 2nd year traning you can tell me from panjab,gujrat,rajasthan plz reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?