10th December 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?

i am nepali students, i have done 12th from india, cai i apply for aieee 2012 for B.TECh course

12th December 2011, 07:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am nepali students, i have done 12th from india, cai i apply for aieee 2012 for B.TECh course
Yes, you can definitely apply for AIEEE provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria which are mandatory for candidates applying for the exam.

You must have qualified +2 level of exam from a recognized board.
You must have studied Physics & Mathematics along with any of these following subjects in the +2 level:
Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science or Biology.

However, if you want to apply for B.Arch or B.Planning, you must have studied maths in the +2 level and scored a minimum of 50% in the same.

For more information, refer to the AIEEE Brochure.
8th September 2013, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?

sir i am a nepali citizen so can i apply for AIEEE and IIT as i am having my 12th exam from patna?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?