10th December 2011, 11:39 AM
geniusaloni

Procedure to secure internship in summer vacation after 3rd year engineering?

What is the procedure for securing an internship in the summer vacation after third year engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  3. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship?
  5. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  9. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  11. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. How to do internship in summer vacation after doing 3rd year Plant Biotechnology
  14. How to apply for internship during summer while doing 3rd year Information Science and Engineering?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
8th August 2012, 09:14 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Procedure to secure internship in summer vacation after 3rd year engineering?

dear,

steps to internship:

---find an internship

---gain approval for your internship

---register for internship credit

---complete the requirements for the grade

you can apply for summer internship in BHEL , the procedure is as follows:

--first you have to send an application at the company's address

--you have to send no objection certificate which you get from your college,
--the company will send you an acknowledgement if you are selected for the internship

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?