10th December 2011, 12:39 PM
shameemjabir

Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?

I completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have 2 year experience in Electrical Maintenance field. Now I am looking for any short term courses for same field or petroleium field. Kindly suggest some short term courses to get a good jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the short term and diploma courses available for petroleum engineering in Chennai
  2. List of short term courses in fashion technology field offered by NIIFT, Mohali?
  3. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  4. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  5. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  6. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  7. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  8. Which short term courses in Software field are good to learn? -- [New]
  9. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  10. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
  11. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  12. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  14. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  15. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
  16. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  17. Details about embedded systems field and institutes that offer short term course?
  18. Should I do short term courses after MCA? what are my opportunities after MCA degree -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?

i have complite my mba in hr?what should i do for get a good job
7th June 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

iam grbnaidu now iam doing in elrctrical technician.but iam completed in b.tech..iam not get good job in electrical.how to proof my theoriticsl knowledge.how to learn my experiance.
30th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

im BE in ECE .. is there ant course o get in to petroleum field ?
1st August 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there any short term technical cource related to chemical field that can be done while pursuing final year diploma in chemical engineering.
26th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am Manas and completed my Btech (EEE) with 58% , which course is best for my carrier please inform me.
10th December 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am shafeeque completed my mcom finance .now seek short course in petroleum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?