10th December 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get after completing B.Pharmacy?

after bpharmay when i ll try mba den hws much salary ll get

14th December 2011, 05:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing B.Pharmacy?

Salary depends upon various factors for a candidate with B.Pharmacy. There are various options to choose from for a career. Some of the options are Teaching, Pharmacist, Quality Assurance Health Manager, Medical Transcription, Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager , Sales and Marketing , Clinical Research , Data Manager, Regulatory Manager and Career in Regulatory bodies. As you can see that there are so many options and for each options there are several posts in big and small firms. As you have not specified in which field you are interested so cannot tell you how much salary you can get. but generally you can expect anything between Rs.10000 to Rs.25000. Please note that the salary depends upon which field you are in and in which post and what is the size of the company you are working with.
7th April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.pharma in ptu .how much salary my after b.pharm.pls tell starting salary.arif zaman
9th April 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA after doing 10 2 non-medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?