10th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA through NIMCET after scoring 58.44% marks in 12th?

I have passed my 10+2(M.P. Board) in 2008. Now i am graduate(BCA). In 10+2 my subject were general Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
I have 58.44% marks in 10+2. Can I apply for MCA through NIMCET anyhow.I can't bear the fee of private collages.

14th December 2011, 04:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA through NIMCET after scoring 58.44% marks in 12th?

The minimum eligibility for Class 12 pass students with mathematics as one of their main subject is that they should get a minimum aggregate percentage of 60%. Even a bachelor degree holder or equivalent has to have mathematics as one of the main subject with minimum 60% in aggregate marks. In case or reserved candidates a relaxation of 5% is given. So you dont qualify to appear for the NIMCET as a general candidate but if you have the SC/ST certificate then you can appear for the test.
28th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA through NIMCET after scoring 58.44% marks in 12th?

i have passed my 12th with 59% and now i am a final year student of bca. can i apply for nimcet 2012?
10th February 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th with 45% and now i am a final year student of bcs. can i apply for nimcet 2012?
10th February 2012, 08:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 10+2(M.P. Board) in 2008. Now i am graduate(BCA). In 10+2 my subject were general Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
I have 58.44% marks in 10+2. Can I apply for MCA through NIMCET anyhow.I can't bear the fee of private collages.
NIMCET examination is conducted by National Institutes of Technology for the admission in MCA Course. To apply for this entrance examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised University and you have to scored minimum 60% Marks in each of the examination :

>> You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and

>> You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any one of the subjects :

:: Mathematics
:: Statistics
:: Business Mathematics
:: Discrete Mathematics
:: Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
:: Business Statistics
:: Computational Mathematics
:: Elementary Mathematics
:: Elementary Statistics

If you have not scored minimum 60% Marks in your Graduate degree course then you cant apply for NIMCET Examination.

This examination is Conducted every year and if you cracked this examination with good marks then you will get admission in MCA Course in NIT's.

NIMCET 2012 will be held on 20 May 2012, NIT Warangal will be conducting NIMCET 2012.

Those who have not scored minimum 60% Marks in Graduation are not eligible for this examination, If you need more information then check official website.
10th February 2012, 08:57 PM
kirandangerous

NIMCET is the national level entrance test for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) courses in select National Institutes of Technology (NITs).

The Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course is one of the most sought after courses offered in the NITs and has a high job potential in the software houses in India and abroad.

Candidates with an aggregate (all subjects put together) of 60% marks (6.5/10 CGPA) in Bachelor’s degree of minimum duration of 3 years from a recognized University in any discipline, with Mathematics as one of the subjects both in graduation and at 10+2 level are eligible.

NIMCET 2012 will be held on (20 May 2012)..........

Those who can not obtained 60% marks don't be upset there is many door open for you and if you want to do MCA than you have to get admission in private colleges.
10th February 2012, 09:01 PM
kirandangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my 12th with 45% and now i am a final year student of bcs. can i apply for nimcet 2012?
Dear student you have to score minimum 60% in Bachelor degree and you must have mathematics subject in 10+2 and in BCA. All the best for your exam and for you carrier...
10th February 2012, 10:59 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

NIMCET examination is conducted by National Institutes of Technology for the admission in MCA Course. To apply for this entrance examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised University and you have to scored minimum 60% Marks in each of the examination

GOOD LUCK
11th February 2012, 01:23 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for NIMCET exam:-----------

**The candidate must have passed the 12th class having mathematics or statistics as a compulsory subject..

**The candidate must have complete the bachelor's degree in any trade..

**The candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.
SC/ST candidates must have secure 55% aggregate through out the career.

As you have secured 58.44% marks in 12th class then sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the exam..

All the best.
30th April 2012, 10:19 PM
nadankanan

bachelor degree holder or equivalent has to have mathematics as one of the main subject with minimum 60% in aggregate marks. In case or reserved candidates a relaxation of 5% is given. So you dont qualify to appear for the NIMCET as a general candidate but if you have the SC/ST certificate then you can appear for the test
NIMCET examination is conducted by National Institutes of Technology for the admission in MCA Course. To apply for this entrance examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised University and you have to scored minimum 60% Marks in each of the examination
16th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i can apply for my 12th in mathematics is 60% and Bca is 55%.
18th April 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Students appearing for UG degree for chemistry(Hon) which is 3 year degree course. Can apply for the NIMCET Exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?