9th February 2010, 02:32 PM
M.V Andrea Thilini Perera

How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks

I’m Andrea Thilini Perera & 20 years old girl.im a sri Lankan, but staying now Doha Qatar with my family. I like to join to Banaras Hindu University for my further studies have only ordinary level in sri lanka.in ordinary level examination in sri lanka i have got “Distinction" pass for music have done Praveshika , Prathama & Madhyama in sri lanka with 50%.I have certificates in Bhathkhande Sangeeth Vidyapith , Lucknow.(Violin)
I want to know whether What is the next exam i am able to do & admission, qualifications, etc:

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS course at BHU being a Sri Lankan candidate? Seats reserved for NRI candidates?
  2. Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?
  3. Can a Srilankan girl become a Pilot in Srilanka
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MBBS in Sri Lanka?
  5. Information about Online LLM course (Masters in Law) after LLB (honors)?
  6. From where is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized? Is this board valid?
  7. How can i do post doctoral research in Chemistry?
  8. Will I be able to do Pilot course in Sri Lanka? I am studying in abroad and doing IGCSE in School
  9. Which course will give me a job in other countries than in india and Sri lanka
  10. Can I do Commercial Pilot License course in Sri Lanka if schooling IGCSE in Abroad?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lankan student?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines? -- [New]
  13. How to be a NASA Astronaut?
  14. How to be a NASA Astronaut?
  15. Procedure to study MBBS course from India after B.Sc Nursing from Sri Lanka? How to choose colleges in India?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka
  17. How can I become an air hostess? I'm 20 years old girl from Sri Lanka and have done diploma in International airline ticketing academy and have 3 months experience as passenger service agent at Sri Lankan Airlines -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I considered as NRI to appear in JEE Main if studied up to 10th from Sri Lanka and 12th from Tamilnadu? Procedure to get admission through JEE Main?
24th March 2015, 01:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks

Yes you can take admission in BHU which ever field you are interested in , but it is compulsory that you have to sit for an entrance exam and also minimum seats are reserved for Other university students , hence to increase your chances you have to give your best and also you need to submit migration certificate and other relevant details they will be asking for you during the time of admission.

Qualification : For joining PG course is 50% in graduation level and your university should be recognized .

Age limit : 21years - 40 years maximum

For UG course : 12th passed with 50% from recognized board.

Age limit : 18+ - 35years .

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION 2015 , so you can fill up the form by visiting this following site http://bhuonline.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?