10th December 2011, 08:12 PM
iqbal.asma75

Am I eligible to take MSc in Pharmacology or Pharmacy after graduating from BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope of it?

I am a graduate in BSC biotehnology.can you pls tell if I am eligible to take MSC in pharmacology or pharmacy................pls pls do reply and if yes what is the scope of it......pls do answer my query

Related Questions:
  1. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  2. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  5. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  6. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  7. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  8. Which has more scope in India between M.Pharma in Pharmacology and MSc medicine pharmacology
  9. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  10. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  11. How to become an Indian Army officer? I am a graduating in BSc Biotechnology and AIMS
  12. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  13. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  16. Which course is better for me in MSc Biotechnology? What is the scope in future? I have completed BSc in Zoology -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  18. What is the qualification of B.Tech in management seat for BC?
28th December 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take MSc in Pharmacology or Pharmacy after graduating from BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope of it?

I have completed MSc. Biotechnology and I want to do PhD pharmacology, Is am eligible for getting the admission in PhD. Pharmacology and I can register my self as Pharmacologist after getting the degree?
26th March 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take MSc in Pharmacology or Pharmacy after graduating from BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope of it?

what can do after completing graduation with bsc biotechnology n wat are the scopes in it?
20th May 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

with a bsc in pharmacology am i eligible to do msc in pharmacy?
14th February 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i habe completed B.Pharm and i want to take admission in M.Sc.medical pharmacology am i eligible for this or not?
28th July 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MSc in pharmacy after completing bsc in biotech?
8th November 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take MSc in pharmacy after graduation from bsc biotechnology? What is the scope of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?